leap forward in a sentence

How to use leap in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word leap? 58. Here are some examples. 5) which enable them to leap far and high.

High quality example sentences with “a leap forward” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. It's difficult to see great leap forward in a sentence .

What does leap forward expression mean? Little calf does run and leap in field.

1. move forward by leaps and bounds 2. pass abruptly from one state or topic to another 3. jump down from an elevated point 4. cause to jump or leap. What does leap forward expression mean? 32. Persons found guilty during the Great Leap Forward were regarded as educable.

Does he think me so naïve that I'd leap at some empty promise? Random good picture Not show 1. leap Sentence Examples. Golf may well be on the verge of a great leap forward. Although the Google founders were sure their technology was a quantum leap forward, they had no clue how to turn it into a business. The Year 2000 Is A Leap Year, And There Is No Alteration. 50.

The Pentium III represents a great leap forward in using 3-D technology. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.

Decades of repression followed, especially during Mao … There was no recovery until 1962, after the Great Leap Forward ended. Definition of leap forward in the Idioms Dictionary.

And it is a great leap forward, in my view, to look through (and within) caricature to reimagine her performances and discursive constructions in narrative space and time.

Because of his hard work, James took a leap forward in his academic performance. 198. Sentence Examples.

Because people were no longer wasting water, Treacleland took a mightly leap forward in solving its water problems. And when I heard it my heart did leap for joy. leap forward phrase. 182. 161. 138.

Here are a couple sample sentence using "leap forward" correctly.

The door swung open before he could reach it, and he was forced to leap back to avoid having his nose broken for the second time. 30.