sig p365 spongy trigger

The Sig P365 has an amazing trigger right out of the box. Armory Craft makes flat faced after market trigger upgrades for the Sig 238 and 938 series of pistols. The SIG had the edge in absolute accuracy. Sig X5 X6 X-Five X-Six Pistols & Parts. It has very little creep (you don’t get that spongy feeling that’s on the Glock 43). The P365 trigger isn’t a match trigger—it does have some initial travel—but the entire trip is satin-smooth. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. This kit contains three OEM trigger bar springs for Sig P365 pistols chambered in 9mm. In firing for maximum accuracy, neither the Ruger Security-9 Compact or the SIG P365 was a tackdriver, but each was accurate enough for personal defense.

Sauer P365 Pinky Extension for 10 Round Magazines. MY ACCOUNT. The Sig 229’s double action comes in at around 10 pounds and the single action is about 4.5 pounds. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. We bought two new 2019 built, one ran good but the other was completely unreliable even after two trips back to SIG. The Raven Concealment, VanGuard 2 Kit for the SIG P365 and P365XL is a minimalist IWB holster that locks ar. Load More. So, yeah, I need a lighter trigger and I need it badly. The … SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / SAS Flat Trigger Available in these diffrent finishes (see gallery pictures above):All variants are made out of 4140 hardened steel and have various final finishes. HOME. Quick View "ARMORY CRAFT" Tungsten Weight Kit - Wilson Combat P320 Grip Modules. SKU: 365-cla Categories: Action Jobs, P365 Action Jobs. Included standard are XRAY3 Day/Night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine. The break happens around 5.3 pounds.

The trigger is a bit spongy and always gives me the impression of plastic rubbing on plastic. Price $21.95. CONTACT. Our P365AST Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel, while keeping the toe of the trigger in the same location as the stock, curved trigger.. LOG IN. You really can’t go wrong with either. The Walther's trigger feels like most of the polymer, striker fired guns. ... 10 Responses to Comparing the Sig P365 and the Walther PPS M2 [VIDEO] Kcash July 5, 2018 at 6:22 pm # Accuracy wise I shoot my G43 better and the Sig … P320 X-Compact - Tungsten Weight Kit by "ARMORY CRAFT" Price $21.95. The P365’s have had a lot of issues and problems since their release. HOME. The Glock 43 vs Sig P365 are two of the most popular concealed carry pistols on the market. Sig Sauer P365 IWB Trigger Guard Holster - Raven Concealment Gear. Springs & Small Parts. A large number of the parts in the P365 are made in India. I would equate it to a Glock trigger, being that it has a spongy/mushy take-up and wall. When it comes to concealment, size means everything - you need a small pistol, and a small holster to pair it with. Quick View. Rent/shoot both and see for yourself. WHAT WE DO.