is alison dilaurentis alive

Alison Lauren DiLaurentis is a fictional character in the Pretty Little Liars book series, its television adaptation, and the spin-off series Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists.The character was created by American author Sara Shepard.
She's the one girls want to be like and boys want to be with.

Stay safe and healthy.

Unless I missed something major( which I'm fairly positive I haven't since I've seen all the episodes) that totally 100% confirmed Ali was still alive.

Yes, Alison is still alive (techniqually).

Mrs Gunwald tells the Liars, Alison is still alive in 4x12. 2.4K likes.

Jessica DiLaurentis (née Drake) is the mother of Alison, Jason, and her adopted daughter, Charlotte DiLaurentis.She had an affair with Peter Hastings, which resulted in the birth of Jason, as revealed in Season 2, and adopted her sister, Mary Drake's child, Charlotte.

Yes. This is the official page for all the people who thing Ali is Alive.This page is bilingual english/spanish.

Alison is the queen bee of Rosewood High.

Jason DiLaurentis's sister, Spencer Hastings, is still alive and kicking at the age of 26. Alison was the most popular girl at her middle school, Rosewood Day. He is also the adoptive son of Jessica and Kenneth DiLaurentis, the maternal cousin of Alison and Jason, as well as, their adoptive brother. Here's your guide.

Before the DiLaurentis family moved to Rosewood their last name was Day-DiLaurentis, but changed it due to their secret daughter, Courtney. Well, this is certainly a surprise PLL fans may not have seen coming. The Liars see Alison very much alive in the ending of 4x13. Seconds before Ezra comes back out to give Aria her cell phone, Alison disappears (it's still not safe for her).

Jason DiLaurentis's sister, Melissa Hastings, is still alive and kicking at the age of 33. Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse) At the start of the show Alison was missing and presumed dead and much of the mystery surrounding her “death” was revealed through flashbacks of her interactions with the other characters.

So, basically. Turns out it really was Alison and she really is alive. Alison Dilaurentis had a twin sister named Courtney. Alison’s mother has a twin sister named Mary Drake, Peter Hastings (Spencer’s dad) slept with Mary thinking it was Ali’s mom. How to Imitate Alison DiLaurentis. She killed her sister Courtney because Courtney pretended to be Alison.

Yes, Alison is still alive (techniqually).

Alison told him to keep quite.

(TV Show)? Take care of your hair.
I wont believe that she's still alive unless the writers confirm it and …