happy man lyrics chicago

Chicago VII cover. Lyrics to "Happy Man" by CHICAGO: Merely by chance / Very unsuspected / You caught my heart / Unprotectin' me / Now I'm fallin' in love with you / Just when I thought / I was free and easy / You came along / To me soft and breezy / Now I've fallen in love with you / …

Be with me now, love me forever Leaving you lady Is something that I'd never do I've fallen in love with you. I know what it's like to be a happy man Happy man And for the first time in my life You've given me something that I can't understand Now that I'm a happy man. Happy Man lyrics from Chicago VII album and other Chicago songs, music. Happy Man Lyrics: I'm a troubled man, changed by the things I do / True, but it's funny how they all remember you / It all could be different, time to do something new / Giving everything, oh, to be I know what it's like to be a happy man Happy man And for the first time in my life You've given me something I can't understand Being a happy man Be with me now Love me forever Leaving you lady Is something that I'd never do