elo don't bring me down lyrics

30 Most Romantic Piano Love Songs - Greatest Love Songs Of All Time - … You're lookin' good just like a snake in the grass One of these days you're gonna break your glass. Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down.

Book of Life (Intro) Lyrics: 2. Don't bring me down, groos Don't bring me down, groos Don't bring me down, groos Don't bring me down. ! Eden's Curse Lyrics 10. You're lookin' good just like a snake in the grass, One of these days you're gonna break your glass.

Whoo-ee-ooh! You got me runnin', goin' outta my mind, A You got me thinkin' that I'm wastin' my time, D A Don't bring me down, no, no,no, no, ah-woo, ah-woo!

Whoo-ee-ooh! Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down, grroosss Don't bring me down. Don't bring me down,grroosss Don't bring me down,grroosss Don't bring me down,grroosss Don't bring me down. Don't bring me down,no no no no no no no no, I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor Don't bring me down. Eyes of the World Lyrics: 4. Stronger than the Flame Lyrics: 5.

The Voice Inside Lyrics: 6. This was the first song by ELO not to include a … Judgement Day Lyrics: 3. Don't bring me down.

Contributions: 4841 translations, 2 transliterations, 9183 thanks received, 2810 translation requests fulfilled for 369 members, 157 transcription requests fulfilled, added 7 … Jack Lim Recommended for you. You're lookin' good just like a snake in the grass, One of these days you're gonna break your glass. Eric Burdon & The Animals Lyrics "Don't Bring Me Down" When you complain and criticize I feel I'm nothing in your eyes It makes me feel like giving up Because my best just ain't good enough Girl, I want to provide for you And do all the things that you want me to, but Oh, oh no! Don't bring me down, no no no no no no no no, I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor Don't bring me down. A 2. What happend to the girl I used to known, You let your mind out somewhere down the road, Don't bring me down, no no no no no, Ill tell you once more before I get off the floor Don't bring me down.

When I first heard the song back in the 1970s I thought they were singing about some guy named Bruce. After the Love Is Gone Lyrics: 7. Don't bring me down No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Don't bring me down.

I'll [ C ] tell you once more before I [ G ] get off the floor, Don't bring me [ A ] down!!! Don't bring me down Oh no, no, no, no, no Oh, oh no!

Don't bring me down I'm beggin' you, darlin' Oh, oh no! Don't Bring Me Down Lyrics: 11. C G D I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor, A Don't bring me down! Whoo-ee-ooh! Don't bring me down. You got me runnin', goin' outta my mind, A You got me thinkin' that I'm wastin' my time, D A Don't bring me down, no, no,no, no, ah-woo, ah-woo!

It also charted well in Canada (number 1) and Australia (number 6). Don't bring me down. Don't bring me dowwwn, Bruce Don't bring me dowwwn, Bruce Don't bring me dowwwn, Bruce Don't bring me dowwwn. A 2.