dominio de pingus

Everything about Dominio de Pingus shouts traditional.

This is his personal project, which began with an extension of vineyards of five hectares in four plots, Tinto Fino vineyards of more than half a century, and a small winery with 150 barrels for ageing.

Efter at have arbejdet i Frankrig og USA slog Sisseck sig ned i Spanien, hvor han i en periode arbejdede for Hacienda Monasterio før han åbnede sit eget vinhus, Dominio de Pingus.

The pioneering estate from Danish-born, Bordeaux-trained Peter Sisseck. Dominio de Pingus es una bodega muy pequeña ubicada en Quintanilla de Onésimo en la provincia de Valladolid con viñedos en la zona de La Horra de la Ribera del Duero.Allí se elaboran los vinos más buscados de España y posiblemente del mundo entero.

Dominio de Pingus.

However, the winemaking philosophy is all about quality and not quantity. We use cookies, both own and third parties, to provide our services. Robert ParkerThe sublime 2004 Flor de Pingus lacks the pure size and power of the 2005 but more than makes up for it with a regal elegance. Pingus yields only 8.000 bottles of biodynamic wine, with low performance, manually de-stemmed, aged in French oak barrels for 24 months without racking or filtering. Allí se elaboran los vinos más buscados de España, Dominio de Pingus, y posiblemente del mundo entero. If you continue to browse, we'll consider you're accepting our cookie policy. Esta moderna bodega con menos de 20 años fue fundada en 1995, siendo propiedad de Peter Sisseck y tiene una producción cada año en torno a 50000 botellas. De gamle vinstokke er i gennemsnit over 30 år gamle! The Pinugs wines, have become icons in the Spanish wine world, with Dominio de Pingus arguably the most expensive, high-demand wine produced in Spain and a 100-pointer again in 2014! About.

It is largely … You'll love buying wine. 686 100 500 [email protected] 91 453 93 00.

Dominio de Pingus is Peter Sisseck, and Peter Sisseck is Pingus, a red wine that is worship object, and one of the most sought, desired, envied and coveted wines of the planet. Bodega Dominio de Pingus hace sus vinos en Quintanilla de Onésimo, dentro de la provincia de Valladolid empleando la DO Ribera del duero. The Winery Domaine Pingus (Dominio de Pingus) “One of the greatest young red wines I have ever tasted.

Dominio de Pingus es una bodega muy pequeña ubicada a 30 kilómetros de Roa, en la provincia de Burgos. [break] Peter Sisseck has had enormous success since he opened his own winer, Dominio de Pingus, in the beginning of the 1990's. Dominio de Pingus produce only three wines: Pingus which was the first Spanish wine best rated by Robert Parker together with Thermanthia, Clos Erasmus, Contador and Viña El Pisón. 3 Regalos con su primer pedido en compras superiores a 40€ 0. taxes Go to Shop

Run by a young, Danish-born renowned winemaker, Peter Sisseck, the winery has produced astonishing results (and prices) in a very short period of time. Dominio de Pingus Peter Sisseck har haft enorm succes med sine vine på Dominio de Pingus.

Pingus is a very new and hugely successful winery in Ribera del Duero. Profile of Dominio de Pingus. Venta de vinos con las mejores ofertas y los mejores vinos. Users have rated this wine 4 out of 5 stars. Nowadays, Peter Sisseck is a star and his wines are priced to match.

The sublime 2004 Flor de Pingus lacks the pure size and power of the 2005 but more than makes up for it with a regal elegance. The aromatics are already revealing considerable complexity while on the palate it is succulent, impeccably balanced, and mouth-coating.

Dominio de Pingus; Dominio de Pingus . PSI Dominio de pingus fra 2017 PSI er en fris k, velsmagende rødvin fra den kendte vingård Dominio de Pingus i Ribera del Duero, som drives af den berømte landbrugs ingeniør og ønolog Peter Sisseck som er dansker! Dominio de Pingus, Psi, Ribera del Duero, 2010 Dominio de Pingus, Flor de Pingus, Ribera del Duero, 2017 Peter Sisseck, Psi, Ribera del Duero, Castilla y Léon, 2011 Critics have scored this wine 91 points. Winemaker: Peter Sisseck. The first wine came out in 1995 and was an immediate succeed. Having established Pingus as a new benchmark for greatness in Spanish wine, Peter Sisseck has embarked on a new quest: to produce a wine that captures the soul of Ribera del Duero.

Su pequeña producción lo convierten en uno de los vinos más escasos y exclusivos de … Su pequeña producción lo convierten en uno de los vinos más escasos y exclusivos de España. Dominio de Pingus Psi is bright purple on the eye. On the palate, cherry, cassis and blackberry are balanced with well defined tannins and acidity that offers a very fresh, fruit forward wine that is a pleasure to experience.