If You Wanna

to want to fight.Hey buddy, you makin' me angry. Take a look at the picture and the comment here: Last edited on May 07 2011. Their music has often been classified as Europop. I'm not sure if there is a better sight / Than seeing you in here in the middle of the night / Grabbed my hand as you walked towards the door View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1993 Vinyl release of Do You Wanna Party on Discogs. Rest of Dubs are from digital sources. That's what all the friends I do not like as much as you say. You wanna have a kid," to which Janhvi promptly replied saying, "Yes." You wanna what? See more words with the same meaning: to attack, to fight. Lyrics to 'If You Wanna' by Paris Youth Foundation. Janhvi Kapoor has been trending a great deal for her remark, since then. Those eyes-ooh,I see right through'em The way you stare gives you away Don't even go there-ooh,you just don't get it Real love can't be that way You wanna what?I don't think so I don't waste my time on guys like that You might be tough But that's not enough to make it last You wanna what? Ooh,don't you think you oughta be ashamed FAVORITE (2 fans) Modern Talking. That's what all the friends I do not like as much as you say. If You Wanna Well, I don't wanna wake up in the mornin', But I've got to face the day. I don't wanna do things independently, But I can't make you stay. Label: Steppin' Out Records - IAN 011 T • Format: Vinyl 12 DJ Scott - Do You Wanna Party (1993, Vinyl) | Discogs referencing Do You Wanna Get Away, CD, Album, RE, RM, EXP-9007 The Dub of 'Do You Wanna Get Away' is a vinyl rip but pretty clean. Modern Talking was a German synthpop duo consisting of Thomas Anders and Dieter Bohlen. Do You Wanna Modern Talking Buy This Song. You wanna step?. Submitted by Brittany S. from Frederick, MD, USA on Dec 23 1999.