trey songz and helen

We wouldn’t be surprised if these two decided to start fresh again!! While there, Trey was spotted with a woman whom had her arms wrapped around him during his performance.

If you know the answer to this question, please register to join our limited beta program and start the conversation right now! I’m happy for her, though. Maybe Trey is a man whore or Helen wants a man with a bigger "BUZZ" or maybe they just dont have time anymore. I love Helen to death. Help us build our profile of Trey Songz! images wallpaper 2010 trey songz trey songz girlfriend 2010. She's worked with Chris Brown, Omarion, Pleasure P, Kanye West and of course, Trey Songz. i searched and only two threads popped up. We need you to answer this question! While all of these reasons are only mere guesses none based on fact the only thing proven here is… Trey Songz ex-girlfriend Helen Gedlu was born on May 3, 1985. Now, Trey Songz performed at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco on NYE. Trey has several interesting tattoos on his body. Trey Songz is a 35 year old American Singer born on 28th November, 1984 in Petersburg, Virginia, USA.

His song, “Heart Attack” was also nominated for a Grammy Awards back in 2013. She appeared in his video - … Why is Helen in trey songz video? He has released multiple albums over the years such as Trey Day, Ready, Say Aah!. Trey Songz and girlfriend (Chris Brown's back up dancer) split. The mystery woman was also featured on Trey's Instagram story. Helen Gedlu is the back-up dancer and video model once rumored to be engaged to Trey Songz.The Ethiopian stunner was born and raised in San Jose', California. ! And it appears, at that time, the R&B singer wasn’t a big name in the music industry. Trey Songz is rumoured to have hooked up with Mariah Carey (2007).. About. Trey Songz Admits He Fell In Love With Lauren London. Helen Gedlu wiki, bio, age, and height. Contribute. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Apparently, Trey Songz and his former girlfriend Helen Gedlu broke up in 2007. She’s engaged. I wonder why? Helen Gedlu (Trey's Ex) ... any good threads about her on here??? 11.9m Followers, 2,063 Following, 2,100 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @treysongz

It looks like Trey still has some feelings for Helen because we have never seen him look at a woman like this before. shes probably in that trey songz thread but gosh damn that thread is long ass shit!!! Trey Songz is a member of the following lists: Atlantic Records artists, American male singers and American actors.. Trey Songz brings in his ex-girlfriend Helen Gedlu to be his love interest for his new video “Already Taken” for the new movie “Step Up 3D”. ... Trey: Nah, she’s not married. Tremaine Aldon Neverson, better known by his stage name, Trey Songz is an American Songwriter, Singer, and actor.