dollar bill under my windshield wiper

I imagine it may depend on the stste. I used a regular 3M green pad to get rid of dried on bugs. Ended up with a space about the size of a dollar bill that was scratched to near opacity. Number one: A hundred dollar bill under your windshield wiper blade.

Symbol: Pyramid. Dollar bill offline marketing cards by Dollar Card Marketing are probably going to be your most effective offline marketing tools that you'll ever use. Kyri Viehman was leaving the Gravois Bluffs shopping center in Fenton, Missouri, when she noticed something sticking out of her windshield. The type of damage to your glass is what determines whether the glass needs repaired or replaced altogether. There, in plain sight, was a $100 bill stuffed under her windshield wiper. Also if the windshield is chipped right in the driver's … Kyri Viehman was leaving the Gravois Bluffs shopping center in Fenton, Missouri, when she noticed a $100 bill stuck under her windshield wiper. At this time, they quickly jump in your car and drive off!

Kyri Vieham had a close call she is using to share with the world to let the public to be on the lookout for this dangerous, and potentially violent, scam.

... Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. The message claims that the laced $100 bills are being left on car door handles so that, when the victim returns to the vehicle, he or she will touch the bill and then pass out. Naturally, the second she noticed the money flapping in the wind, she pulled over and got out of the car to grab the unexpected treasure.

Authorities are warning the public about a potential holiday scam that involves the temptation of a $100 bill left on a car windshield.

I don't think it is glass, more like plexiglass or Lexan. I am certain that it is OEM so what is it made of?

Supposedly a comprehensive (windshield for one) claim is not supposed to raise your rates. Parking lots are arguably the most dangerous place a person can be in. The idea is for you get into your car, start it, and then notice the $100 through your windshield.

- Internet/Facebook Rumour. Had she noticed it right … You must remove wiper arms valence panel then take a air hose or garden hose and blow out at the corners of the opening.

but this one is different. Basically what happens is, the scammers hope that you get in your car and start it up before seeing the money and when you do, you get out of the car to get it. A post currently circulating via social media warns that criminals are using $100 bills laced with a powerful chemical as a means of debilitating and kidnapping victims. Tonight, I’m looking for meaning in a mysterious dollar bill that showed up on the windshield of my car a few minutes ago. She was driving on the highway when she realized that someone had put a $100 bill under her windshield wiper. A post currently circulating via social media warns that criminals are using $100 bills laced with a powerful chemical as a means of debilitating and kidnapping victims. Find and save ideas about dollar bill origami on Pinterest. Number one: A hundred dollar bill under your windshield wiper blade. There, in plain sight, was a $100 bill stuffed under her windshield wiper.

Several years a go I went through a period where I had to replace the windshield on all 3 or 4 of my cars. Parking lots are arguably the most dangerous place a person can be in.
Dollar Bill Business Cards.

Authorities are warning the public about a potential holiday scam that involves the temptation of a $100 bill left on a car windshield.

Click Here for more info and purchase.

Some interpret missing top as a sign that the country wasn’t finished yet. When 19-year-old Ashley Hardacre left a late shift at the mall Saturday night, she expected a routine walk out into the parking lot with her co-workers to stay safe and then a quiet drive home.

I was dumbfounded to realize it was money. Can you pull out a dollar bill from under an upside down beer bottle, without knocking the bottle over? Trending Questions. Scam: That $100 under your windshield wiper may not be a random gift Scam alerts are issued all the time: phone scams, mystery shopper scams, etc. ive had kind of a similar situation in my camry. i found it under my windshield wiper the other day and i found another one on my car today at another location..... what does it mean? She had finished shopping and tossed her bags in her car. Some leave the door wide open for car thieves. 3 Jan 2013 - Article No: 1652.

I had been writing at Chick-fil-A for a couple of hours and left about 9:30 p.m. As I started my car, I noticed there was something under one of my windshield wipers.