best caramel ice cream

Annapolis Ice Cream Co.: Best Salted Caramel on the planet - See 770 traveler reviews, 48 candid photos, and great deals for Annapolis, MD, at Tripadvisor. Vanilla Caramel Swirl Ice Cream When we were in Denver last month, Katie and Bill would take a stroll down to the hotel lobby each evening to get their single servings of Häagen-Dazs ice cream. Bill, no surprise here, purchased chocolate and Katie found delight in their dulce de leche.

This burst of amazingness will transcend all ages: no-one will pass up on the offer for a second serve.

The saltiness of the caramel offsets the creamy, sweet ice cream to create a mega dessert.

In this newer version I’ve reduced the sugar, which helps the ice cream firm up in the freezer, and made a few other tweaks.

I posted this about a decade ago, but I wanted to revisit it since so many people told me this was their favorite ice cream of all time.
The best part about making salted caramel ice cream is that’s it’s very simple. So today I’m re-presenting my very own recipe for Salted Butter Caramel Ice Cream.

This easy ice cream cake recipe makes a great birthday cake and feeds a crowd! Salted caramel ice cream rules supreme. Made with store bought ice cream to be super easy, but homemade caramel and ganache to be extra delicious!