442 webley for sale

Antique Cartridge Pistols, Handguns & Revolvers for Sale. A .442 (CF) Webley 'No. The British Bull Dog was a popular type of solid-frame pocket revolver introduced by Philip Webley & Son of Birmingham, England, in 1872, and subsequently copied by gunmakers in continental Europe and the United States. Design started in 1872. It was introduced in 1868 and the first to adopt it … WEBLEY & SCOTT RIC NO 2 - C42125.

An interesting little piece of history. The RIC No.1 .442 calibre was manufactured for Webley by Samuel Russell & Co of Walsall, and retailed in Dublin by Trulock & Harriss, Dawson Street. I have conversion data for the casing but I have found conflicting data on the projectiles. Nickel finish, Caliber .442. Real ivory grips. 52650 The cylinder retaining some blued finish, the frame with sighting groove and stamped THE BRITISH BULLDOG , the left side stamped with the makers winged bullet logo (screw missing), pivoting clearing-rod, butt with two-piece chequered wooden grips, the barrel with blade-foresight (action defective)

No. 44 Webley Ammunition , AKA: 442 Kurtz An even earlier .44 load, was the 44 Webley also known as the 442 Kurtz. a .442 'webley patent r.i.c.

7075, circa 1875, the second retailed by f. gates, london road, derby, serial no. Does anyone have experience with these/recommendations? Garfield Assassination C&R Just like one used to Assassinate President Garfield for sale online. Fixed sights.

6-shot cylinder. The RIC No.1 .442 calibre was manufactured for Webley by Samuel Russell & Co of Walsall, and retailed in Dublin by Trulock & Harriss, Dawson Street. WEBLEY & SCOTT RIC NO 2 - C42125. I recently got hold of a Webley R.I.C.

Adams ejector. 442 Caliber; 10% blue, 3 1/2'' barrel, Circa 1880s. These antique pistols for sale include everything from U.S. Navy models to Webleys from across the pond to Continental rarities from France, Belgium, and Germany. The .44 Webley, also known as the .442 Webley or the .442 RIC or the .442 Revolver, used a bullet of .446" diameter, according to Howell, though I have seen references to diameters as small as .436". The Royal Irish Constabulary revolver, built by Birmingham, England, gunmaker Philip Webley, took its name from the force that adopted it in 1868. .442 Webley - 16964479 Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Webley RIC pattern double action revolver with traces of the original blue finish, original checkered walnut grip. in 44 and I'm going to need to make ammo for it. no.3' six-shot double-action revolver, & a .320 (rimfire) 'tranter patent' seven-shot single-action pocket revolver the first retailed by trulock & harriss, 9 dawson st., dublin, serial no. 2 The British Bulldog' revolver, no. It featured a 2.5-inch (64 mm) barrel and was chambered for .442 Webley or .450 Adams cartridges, with a five-round cylinder. An interesting little … … Double action works good, lock up of cyclinder shows wear. Webley RIC pattern double action revolver with traces of the original blue finish, original checkered walnut grip. The .442 Webley (also known as the ".442 Revolver Centre Fire" in Great Britain, the "10.5x17mmR" or ".442 Kurz" in Europe, and ".44 Webley" or ".442 R.I.C." Beautiful Tan straight Pull WFA1 not even fired 50 rounds, has taken a few pigs and the straight Pull really gives an advantage over the bolt guns or lever actions. The barrel with blade fore-sight and flat sighting-rib, the top stamp stamped P. Webley & Son London and Birmingham with u-notch rearsight, the right side of frame stamped Webley's R.I.C.No.3 442 CF, with Webley's winged bullet trademark and engraved Q G 266, loading gate on right side, with one-piece chequered wooden grip 4in barrel, Birmingham Black Powder proof **URGENT SALE, PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE** Time for the family to grow and unfortunately the wife has said that means some of my babies need to be rehomed.

Offered for Sale is an Antique 19th Century English, Webley RIC Pattern 442 CF., 6 Shot revolver, by Westley Richards & Co. If you have any questions regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. Introduced in 1868, the .442 (11.2mm) Webley round was used in the Webley RIC revolver. Has it's share of patina, but no damage to … Adams ejector. 1868 IG Circular a HO184-114 .jpg

Description: Serial #35345, .442 CF, 3 1/2 barrel with an excellent, bright bore. I have found .444, .442, .436 and another were they have "minied" 430 projectiles so they will expand to fit when fired.

An original .442 cartridge (second from left) compared to (from left) a .450 British service round, a .45 Colt and the author's homemade .442 load. Some of our most collectable antique pistols and handguns can be found in our cartridge pistols and revolvers category.