sentence on tutted

How to use lifted in a sentence. Friends tut- tutted and said they were happy to pay for a taxi. 1. The inflorescences branch out from the axils of … 4. The video contains examples of the verb to tut in a sentence.

107. [Imitative.] The clocks lining the dream hallway in her mind taunted her with their twisting hands, their broken faces, and some of them, with a cringe-worthy coo-coo, coo-coo squall. Tut, it's raining - I'm going to get soaked. : Philpott, who had taunted the Rovers defence all afternoon, changed his angle of attack to find Brabin on the edge of the box and his piledriver gave Jones no chance. No, we tut- tutted and appealed for a political solution in Chechnya. tutted in a sentence In the dark twilight, Axil tutted u0014 and then took stock.

3. 7. 2. tut definition: 1. used in writing to represent the sound made to show you disapprove of something, or a word said…. No, we tut- tutted and appealed for a political solution in Chechnya. He tutted … Check the meaning of tutted. The Bergdahl Sentence is a Travesty ... Commentators again tutted that Trump was renewing his previous efforts at interference by publicly endorsing his prior thinking. Synonyms for gutted at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions.

axil in a sentence - Use "axil" in a sentence 1. Learn more. Example sentences with the word lifted.lifted example sentences. ting, tut-tuts To express annoyance, impatience, or mild reproof: "those fussy fellows at the State Department tut-tutting about lack of reform in the political system" (John Hughes). 2. click for more sentences of tutted… How to use tutted in a sentence is shown in this page. An explanation of the meaning of the verb to tut. : Frank's hands jerked in a spasm, his palms sweaty in the enclosure of his shirt.

Times, Sunday Times … I caught a snigger from one of the monks who accompanied him, swiftly followed by a stern tutting from the abbot, Fra Domenico Vita, and could not help smiling to myself, in spite of the moment. The Bergdahl Sentence is a Travesty ... Commentators again tutted that Trump was renewing his previous efforts at interference by publicly endorsing his prior thinking. Sentence Examples for tutted.

English words and Examples of Usage use "lifted" in a sentence I lifted my son so that he could see it. It's a very small window. Oh dear, he tutted, inspecting a tear in his jacket. tutted in a sentence - Use "tutted" in a sentence 1. Tut, meanwhile, married his half-sister, Ankhesenamen. 151. 5. There are three small rooms up stairs. He had laughed and tut-tutted, and lifted his eyebrows and his hands in mock protest and a pretence of indifference, but the postman's talk had cut him to the quick.

63. tut definition: (a sound) used to express impatience, annoyance, mild rebuke, etc. In the dark twilight, Axil tutted and then took stock. Find descriptive alternatives for gutted. 318. tutted definition: 1. past simple and past participle of tut UK UK 2. past simple and past participle of tut UK UK . A small plastic bag fell out of the pocket. Synonyms for gutted at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Example sentences for: tut How can you use “tut” in a sentence?

3. 165. : Arleen's head jerked up and she grabbed the high power night vision binoculars sitting on the seat next to her.

4. Most senators on the committee tut- tutted about the administration's public lying. Tut - tut, the boy's late again! 2. The abbot tutted loudly.

33+1 sentence examples: 1. 109.

55. Find descriptive alternatives for gutted. But in most parts of it, the red carpet so eagerly unrolled for me is swiftly jerked out from under his feet. Plucking sentence examples: was Plucking her eyebrows with instance, a labourer Plucking leaves in a tea garden moves her hand to put leaves in the basket behind her several thousand times a fourth child, still almost an infant, staggered about near his mother, Plucking weeds slowly and offer: 9.

He tutted past her and lay next to Stan, covering them both with the duvet he'd taken from his room. (This is the sort of revelation that sets off a chorus of tut-tutting from the grammar police about the miserable state of our modern schooling.) tutted should be in sentence Select category Travel Swear Words & Insults Scientific & Medical Terms Food & Drinks Shopping Address & Directions Dating Health & Fitness Money & Banking Common Phrases Titles Proverbs & Quotes Others

James Birrell THE MANANA MAN (2002) And we both rolled our eyes and tutted.

37. 6.