you're gonna love me jennifer holliday

I'm staying I'm staying And you - and you - and you You're gonna love me. Jennifer Holliday - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Letra e música para ouvir) - And I am telling you I'm not going / You're the best man I'll ever know / There's no way I can ever go / No no there's no way / No no no no [Refrain] / Eb F/Eb And I am telling you Dm7 Gm7 I'm not going Eb Bb/D Cm7 You're the best man I'll ever know Eb/F F There's no way I can ever go / Bb/F Ebmaj9 Eb6 No, no, no, no way Ebmaj7 I'm staying, I'm staying And you - and you - you're gonna love me Ooooh - you're gonna love me. And I am telling you I'm not going You're best man I've ever known There's no way I can ever go No no there's no way No no no no way

And I am telling you I'm not going You're the best man I'll ever know There's no way I can ever go No no there's no way No no no no way I'm living without you I'm not living without you - I don't wanna be free. Not living without you I don't wanna be free. Lyrics to 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going' by Jennifer Holliday. You're the best man I'll ever know There's no way I can ever ever go No no no no way No no no no way I'm living without you I'm not living without you. And I am telling you I'm not going You're the best man I'll ever know There's no way I can ever go No no there’s no way No no no no way I'm living without you I'm not living without you - I don't wanna be free I'm staying, I'm staying Not living without you Tidak hidup tanpamu I don’t wanna be free Saya tidak ingin bebas I’m staying, I’m staying Saya tinggal, saya menginap And you, and you, and you, you’re gonna love me Dan Anda, dan Anda, dan Anda You're gonna love me Yes you are. And I am telling you I'm not going You're the best man I'll ever know There's no way I can ever go No no there's no way No no no no way I'm living without you I'm not living without you - I don't wanna be free. I'm staying, I'm staying And you - and you - you're gonna love me Ooooh - you're gonna love me. Letra de «And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going», de Jennifer Holliday. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going. Holliday landed her first big role on Broadway in 1980, when she landed her first notable role in the Broadway production of Your Arms Too Short To Box With God.

And you, and you, you’re gonna love me Dan Anda, dan Anda, Anda akan mencintai saya You’re gonna love me Kamu akan mencintaiku.

Her biggest hit to date is the R&B/Pop hit "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going". I'm staying, I'm staying And you - and you - you're gonna love me Ooooh - you're gonna love me. And I am telling you I'm not going You're the best man I'll ever know There's no way I can ever go No no there's no way No no no no way I'm living without you I'm not living without you - I don't wanna be free. And I am telling you I'm not going / You're the best man I'll ever know / There's no way I can ever go / No, no, there's no way And you - and you You're gonna love me You're gonna love me And I am telling you I'm not going Even though the rough times are showing There's just no way - there's no way We're part of the same place