keep up with the times

Print Edition | Subscribe Gotta keep up with the times. Gotta keep up with the times.

You should too!

0 Shares. Thank you. 0 Shares. Sad times . 0 Shares. Gotta give it 4 times. A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on May 11, 2020, with the headline 'Firms seek to keep up productivity as staff work from home'. Google. Many translated example sentences containing "keep up with the times" – English-Dutch dictionary and search engine for English translations. Dank. Previous article You wouldn’t get it; Next article My time to shine; You may also like. 0.

Achetez neuf ou d'occasion SHARES. Share Tweet Pin! Need to translate "keep up with the times" to French? Keep up definition, to hold or retain in one's possession; hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. by Admin March 27, 2020, 2:17 pm. get suggests you are not "with the times" and you need to change so …

If not, when should I use each of them? The 1988 model remains the standard in both the United States and Mexico. 0 Shares. Russia Struggles to Keep up in Race for Virus Vaccine. Would you please give me a few examples? Dank. Noté /5. They have adjusted the height reference five times since then, in 1903, 1907, 1912, 1929 and 1988.

change with/keep up with/move with the times - définition, prononciation audio et plus encore pour change with/keep up with/move with the times: to change your ideas, opinions, or way of living or working to make them modern: en savoir plus dans le dictionnaire Cambrigde Anglais-Chinois (simplifié) - Cambridge Dictionary Here's how you say it. Dank. See more. See more. Retrouvez Keep Up with the Times: Times 2 et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. Jun 15 2019 11:57:08. teal lime + 0. teal limedo they mean the same thing? Keep the change. If both expressions are possible, do they mean the same thing? gotta times. Do you say, "to get with the times" or "to keep up with the times"? They are very similar. I gotta eat some iron supplements. By Maria Antonova and Marina Koreneva for AFP. May 29, 2020 Russia is among the countries racing to develop a vaccine.