how to make balloon arch without stand

Once you don’t have any fishing line left, tie a tight knot around the bottom knot of the balloon. Add a dose of fun and beauty to your next event with a colorful balloon arch stand that will lighten the mood of your guests and will transform your space into a festive realm. Be sure to check out the FAQ at the end of the post for more specific details, plus a free printable shopping list and directions to take with you. Domino shows you step by step instructions for creating a diy balloon arch without using helium. Here’s how I put it together… Balloon Arch … So here’s how to make a balloon arch, according to us! I tried my hand at making one recently, and it was so much easier to make than I realized. This step-by-step balloon arch tutorial will show you how to make a balloon arch for around $20. Pull your fishing line through the hole that you created until it reaches the end of the thread or line. It’s easy to make this-free standing arch for your next event! Balloons – Have fun picking out different colors and consider adding patterned balloons to your design! Your very own DIY balloon arch! Voilà! A roll of any size should do the trick. I used 5″ and 11″. ; Balloon Pump – While this isn’t necessary, a balloon pump will speed up the process and make things a lot easier on you. Adjustable Balloon Arch Stand Kit, Wedding Table Party Birthday Decoration: Special celebrations call for special decorations! We used Qualatex, which was recommended to … I didn’t even know 5″ balloons existed until I started doing this project. Jun 12, 2019 - Learn how to DIY a balloon arch from domino. How to Make a Balloon Arch Materials. Balloons. It’s a fun and festive way to decorate any wall or party table, no matter what the occasion or theme. However, be sure that you don’t make this too many days ahead of time, as you don’t want the balloons to start wilting before they’re supposed to be on display! Make Your Party Pop! I hope you found this helpful + it inspires you to celebrate your next birthday party, bridal shower, or baby shower with a little extra flare! If your try this Balloon Arch DIY, make sure to tag me on Instagram @adrianna.bohrer so I … I would love to see what you create! Penetrate a balloon at the knot. Balloons– the key is to buy balloons in different sizes! You can choose whatever colors you want but consider getting a some balloon colors in both 5″ and 11″. The mini balloons make all the texture in these arches.

This tutorial is perfect if you’re trying to create a larger, installation-type balloon arrangement, with lots of different sizes of balloons.
My latest favorite party trend is the balloon arch. A balloon arch or garland is a great way to make a really inexpensive but dramatic statement at any wedding event. Penetrate the small knot at the bottom of your balloons and make sure to avoid popping the actual balloon. ; Fishing Line – Fishing line will act as your balloon arch frame.