the fever lyrics

"The Fever" lyrics. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Peggy Lee - Fever Karaoke Lyrics YouTube; Peggy Lee - Fever (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:24.

And you know I'm gonna treat you right You give me fever when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever He's got a split finger wrap and a rope pulled way to tight he's got a lunatic smile 'cause he's really drawn deep tonight he's got a fever fever fever fever You give me fever when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever.

Fever isn't such a new scene Fever started long ago Captain Smith and Pocahontas Had a very mad affair When her daddy tried to kill him She said, daddy oh don't you dare He gives me fever With his kisses Fever when he holds me tight Fever, I'm his Misses Daddy, won't you treat him right Fever, when you kiss them Fever, if you live and learn The Fever (Bryan Kennedy, Joe Perry, Dan Roberts, Steven Tyler) The Capitol Collection (1990 - 2000) Box Set One Road Man in the mornin', a fever all through the night Sun lights up the day time Moon lights up the night I light up when you call my name. And the fever gets worse and I got the fever for a girl I got the fever Oh, I got the fever There ain't nothing that a poor boy can do When he's got the fever for a girl I got the fever Oh, I got the fever Well, you left this little boy I can remember comin' home I see you standin' at the stove With the dishes on the table Dinner ready to go

And you know I'm gonna treat you right You give me fever when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever

Recently Added. How'd you know 'Cuz I was there Yeah that shit go Came prepared Set it slow rolled Top Lyrics of 2010.

by Tyshane) YouTube Trip Lee - Sweet Victory ft. Dimitri McDowell & Leah Smith (@TripLee @ReachRecords) - Duration: 5:16. Top Lyrics of 2011. Recently Added. Lyrics to 'The Fever (Aye Aye)' by Death Grips.

Fever when you hold me tight Fever!

One of US vinyl singles Single by Little Willie John from the album Fever B-side "Letter from My Darling" Released May 1956 Format 45 rpm78 …

Upcoming Lyrics. Popular Song Lyrics.

About Fever "Fever" is a song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell, who used the pseudonym John Davenport.

Come on and let the truth be told To need another song that holds back All lies where we hide We only let a fraction show Afraid to let some. Lyrics. All night long, we did the bump, bump, bump Yes we did, yes we did, yes we did We kept it going strong doin' the bump, bump, bump. Come on and let the truth be told To need another song that holds back All lies where we hide We only let a fraction show Afraid to let some. You give me fever when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever.

Mummer was a killer, stone cold She killed my dying daddy oh rest his soul But he was running the fever, the fever from the water hole Black And the fever gets worse and I've got the fever for the girl I got the fever Oh, I got the fever There ain't nothing that a poor boy can do When he's got the fever for a girl Got the fever Oh, I got the fever Yea, you left this little boy blue I can remember comin' home I see you standin' at the stove With the dishes on the table Dinner ready to go Lyrics to 'The Fever' by Lecrae. The Blackwater Fever - Blackwater Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics. The Fever Lyrics: When I get home from my job I turn on my TV / But I can't keep my mind on the show / When I lay down at night, oh, I can't get no sleep / So I turn on my radio / But the only sound

The Fever is a single off of Death Grips album “The Money Store”. I get a fever that's so hard to bear. Microwave Lyrics "The Fever" When the fever breaks I will be right here sitting in the same spot I'm sitting right now My faith has started to shake I don't know if I still believe you'll ever come to life with this crowd Am I the only one who feels lonely even though I know I'm surrounded by … He's got a fever,fever,fever,fever Fever makes you crazy 'cause it makes no sense Like runnin' from your shadow out of self-defence But he won't run and baby he can't hide He thinks the odds are even leavin' one hand tied He gets so tired of hangin' on so tight I know you think he's crazy well i think you're right Lyrics.