other words for jesus

Download Jesus word stock photos. The aspect (hypostasis) of the Trinity or Godhead corresponding to Jesus Christ, considered the son of God the Father either directly or through the intermediation of … Jesus sends out the twelve with divine power. Jesus synonyms. Jesus, good above all other. Anna's sister Susan requested a poem for a dying child and Anna wrote the wonderful words of Jesus Loves Me to bring comfort and peace. Synonyms for Jesus in Free Thesaurus. Top synonym for jesus christ (another word for jesus christ) is my god. Antonyms for Jesus. Good Shepherd. Jesus made bigger claims and had a bigger impact than all the others. Jesus is unique as the only founder of a world religion who is still alive. Lamb of God.

Emmanuel. What are synonyms for Jesus? "Jesus Loves Me" is one of the most popular Christian hymns around the world, especially among children. Following are some of the more prominent ones, organized in three sections relating to names that reflect the nature of Christ, His position in the tri-unity of God, and His work on earth on our behalf. Christ. God the Son. Jesus Christ. Jesus, for … Josephus twice mentions Jesus in his monumental work Antiquities of the Jews, written A.D. 90-95. The hymn was first written by Anna B. Warner as a poem.

The Bahá’í faith also acknowledges Jesus spoke for God while He was here on earth. Top synonyms for christ (other words for christ) are lord, jesus and jeez. Messiah.

Feel free to use this list to expand your vocabulary and be more descriptive! ... Any copying of the Words from Jesus into print, web or other media without written approval is strictly prohibited. As recorded in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ was mocked, scorned, and tortured in the praetorium. Jesus is believed by Christians to be the Christ - the Son of God. Question: "What are the different names and titles of Jesus Christ?"

Lamb of God. Meaning of name Origin of name Names meaning Names starting with Names of origin. Christ. Jesus, for … Jesus claimed to be God incarnate and left this world with the original Schwarzenegger-styled promise of "I'll be back". 1 Jesus, good above all other, gentle child of gentle mother, in a stable born our brother, give us grace to persevere. Jesus, cradled in a manger, for us facing every danger, living as a homeless stranger, make we thee our King most dear. CHAPTER 10. The meditations consist of three parts: First you are guided into silence through breathing and body awareness.

King of Kings.