hsbc gold mastercard pre qualify

The balance transfer fee is $5 or 5%, whichever is greater, but there's $0 annual fee, no late fees and no penalty APR ever. The HSBC Gold Mastercard® Credit Card is a pretty simple card, with one main attraction: it offers a 0% intro APR period for 18 months before the regular 12.99–20.99% Variable APR applies.. Other than that, there isn’t much else to this card. That could make it a little more attractive than the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card. I'm a semester away from graduating college, and I have two cards already. HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval. The information sheets for Visa Plus, Visa Classic, Visa Premier, Visa Infinite and Gold MasterCard were updated on January 1, 2019. But it also has no annual fee, and is very forgiving when it comes to the other terms. I received a pre-qualified offer for the "new" HSBC Gold Mastercard, but I'm conflicted. You need $100,000+ in an HSBC bank account to get the HSBC Premier Mastercard and $10,000+ to get the HSBC Advance Mastercard.

To qualify for the extended balance transfer promotion, all transfers must be completed in the first four months. Coverage may be underwritten and managed by companies that are not affiliated with Mastercard®, or HSBC Bank USA, N.A.

Its main benefit is a 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that, 12.99% to 22.99% variable.

In short, there’s no way to tell if you pre-qualify for an HSBC credit card. But if you have good to excellent credit, applying for an HSBC card might be worth a shot. Also, there's no new member benefits outside of a 0% introductory APR for 18 months. Its main benefit is a 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, after that, 12.99% to 22.99% variable. Commons pre-approved HSBC credit cards include the HSBC Gold Card, HSBC Advance Mastercard, and the HSBC Advance Mastercard. Re: HSBC Pre-Qualify - Should I take it?

If you would really like a card, then you should probably try with Capital One … It has no rewards, and the benefits are very basic. After the Introductory Period, a variable Purchase APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to credit card purchases; and a variable Balance Transfer APR of 12.99%, 16.99% or 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness, will apply to balance transfers, for the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card. However, you won’t find one with the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card. Citi does not have a pre-application. See the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card Benefits brochure and Mastercard Guide to Benefits brochure for full details. Please note you will need to have $100,000 or more in an HSBC bank account to get the HSBC Premier Mastercard and $10,000 or more to get the HSBC Advance Mastercard.