i love you forever in amharic

Amharic Translation. 1. ለዘላለም አፈቅርሃለሁ . Here's how you say it. How to say I love you forever in Amharic. If you installed Amharic typing software on your computer just type your blog articles in Amharic. Human translations with examples: edewashalo, ሁሌም እወድሻለሁ, ewedeshalo, eewdishalew, ewedishalew. Find more words! Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Contextual translation of "i love you forever" into Amharic. Contextual translation of "forever my loves i love you" into Amharic. If you wanna say I love you for a man you can say ‘Ewdehalehu’ for a lady you can say ‘Ewdeshalehu’ and for many people you can say ‘Ewedachihualehu’. 2:40. now this is the common word how to say I love you in Amharic. Need to translate "I will love you forever" to Amharic?

I Love you Ethiopian ... i hate u, i love u (ft. olivia o 'brien) - Duration: 2:40.

Conor Maynard Recommended for you. Fayyisaa Furii - I Love You Forever Fayyisaa Furii is a well known and popular young Oromo artist from Arsi. Be warned. They come from many sources and are not checked. Human translations with examples: men, edewashalo, ሁሌም እወድሻለሁ, ewedeshalo, eewdishalew, ewedishalew. lezelalemi āfek’irihalehu. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes.

Found 368 sentences matching phrase "I love you".Found in 7 ms. Showing page 1. it will publish as it is.