josh groban you're still you

… Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Lyrics to 'You're Still You' by Josh Groban. This entry was posted in Henry and tagged 2000s, vocal by Elise MacDonald. On February 24, 2002, Groban performed "The Prayer" with Charlotte Church at the closing ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, and by November, he had his own PBS special, "Josh Groban In Concert" (2002). Happy Tuesday! Posted on November 15, 2011 by Elise MacDonald. Professional ratings; Review scores; Source Rating; Allmusic : Rolling Stone: Track listing. Various Artists Still Take You Home Complete version… Enjoy! Bookmark the permalink. The track "You're Still You" charted at #10 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart, and "To Where You Are" charted at #1 on the same chart. Modulation is around 2:15. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length; 1. No. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Like Loading... Related. Various Artists Pour Que Tu M aimes Encore For You To Still… 4:05. Josh Groban’s song about someone in his life he looks up to, someone who has gone through hell but still stays perfect for him. Josh Groban | You’re Still You. Josh Groban is the debut studio album by singer Josh Groban.

Through the darkness I can see your light And you will always shine And I can feel your heart in mine Your face I've memorized In my eyes you do no wrong I've loved you for so long And after all is said and done You're still you After all You're still you You walk past me I can feel your pain Time changes everything One truth always stays the same You're still you After all You're still you I look up to Everything you are In my eyes you do no wrong And I believe in you "You’re Still You" … You're Still You Producer [Additional Production] – Tony Renis Producer, Arranged By – David Foster Written-By – Ennio Morricone, Linda Thompson (2) 3:40: 2: Cinema Paradiso Lyrics By – Alessio de Sensi Music By – Andrea Morricone, Ennio Morricone Producer, Arranged By – Marco Marinangeli, William Ross: 3:26: 3: Alejate In December 2002, he performed "To Where You Are" and sang "The Prayer" in a duet with Sissel Kyrkjebø at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway. Watch the video for You're Still You from Josh Groban's Josh Groban for free, and see … Check out You're Still You by Josh Groban on Amazon Music. Today we feature Josh Groban’s “You’re Still You” (2001). Leave a Reply Cancel reply.