higgs boson blues

[Chords] Key: Bm (D) / Bm(with hammer on F# and B or just B if you want, (ie. "We don't know the outcome, how long it will be, the trajectory of the lyric, so everybody is listening, playing off what goes on," Cave told Uncut magazine about the genesis of the track. In the lyrics, this particle can be regarded as a metaphor of God.
Hannah Montana does the African Savannah As the simulated rainy season begins She curses the queue at the zoo loos
Nick Cave and bandmate Warren Ellis recorded it as they wrote the song. “Higgs Boson Blues” makes the recent, roundly celebrated discovery of the subatomic particle the unlikely linchpin of the showcase track from … Can you feel my heart beat? Higgs Boson Blues is an existentialist poem, looking around and asking questions of the human condition and who we are. It was discovered at CERN lab, Geneva, Switzerland. "Higgs Boson Blues" was entirely improvised. “Higgs Boson Blues” Higgs Boson particle — a.k.a the God particle — is a very fundamental particle that explains many things. The Higgs Boson Blues I'm tired, I'm looking for a spot to drop All the clocks have stopped in Memphis now And the Lorraine Motel is hot It's hot, that's why they call it the hot spot I take a room with a view Hear a man preaching in a language that's completely new Making the hot cots in the flop-house bleed While the cleaning ladies sob into their mops To the Higgs Boson Blues And if I die tonight Bury me in my favourite yellow patent leather shoes And with a mummified cat And a cone-like hat That the Caliphate forced on the Jews Can you feel my heart beat? Bm7)) - A - G Bm - E / [Verse] Bm A G Can't remember anything at all Bm Flame trees line the streets A G Can't r