he who is forgiven much loves much niv

But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little."

But whoever has been forgiven little loves little." Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven–for she loved much. (Luke 7:47, KJV) "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. "Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little." 47 "For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little." Luke 7:45-47 (NIV) 45You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. The woman washed Jesus’ feet with her hair and her tears. You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." In verse 50, He says to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

This verse comes at the end of an account featuring a woman of the city, most likely a prostitute, a Pharisee and Jesus. This is clear, because she showed great love.

- New American Standard Version (1995) Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to …

He who is forgiven much loves much I'd like to sound completely original, but the truth is that one of my favorite stories in the gospels is one that Jesus himself said would be told whereever the gospel is preached... that is the story of "the woman with the alabaster box".

But, you know what? But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” Luke 7:44-48 NIV. He says, “For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little.” Just for clarity, Jesus did not mean that she was forgiven on account of the kind deeds that she had just done. An Outpouring of Love and Forgiveness

But he who has been forgiven little loves little." Jesus Anointed by a Sinful Woman.

CHAPTER 7. NKJV 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. (Luke 7:47, KJV) "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” Luke 7:44-48 NIV. 50 Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace." Luke 7:1-10.CENTURION'S SERVANT HEALED. Luke 7:47 (NIV) Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much.But he who has been forgiven little loves little. "For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."

Luke 7:47 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Luke 7:47, NIV: "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown.But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.'"

49 The other guests began to say among themselves, "Who is this who even forgives sins?" 36 Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. Easy-to-Read Version I tell you that her many sins are forgiven. Luke 7:47.