faucet failure'' genius

418. youtu.be/KNv2QD... 28 comments. Close . [Intro] / Woah, Heh / ChaseTheMoney, ChaseTheMoney! save hide report. Snuff; Psychosocial; The Smiths . best. Sort by. "Faucet Failure" is the second collaboration between Ski Mask and ChaseTheMoney on the album. “Foot Fungus” had been previewed many times, raising hype around the song in the few months prior to its release. Posted by 1 year ago.
Ski Mask The Slump God “Faucet Failure” Official Lyrics & Meaning Verified | Genius.

This thread is archived. A music video was released for the track in February 2019. It reached number 87 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 55 on the Canadian Hot 100 in early 2019. "Faucet Failure" is the second collaboration between Ski Mask and ChaseTheMoney on the album. It reached number 87 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 55 on the Canadian Hot 100 in early 2019. Lyrics to Faucet Failure by Ski Mask the Slump God from the Stokeley album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! 96% Upvoted. [Intro] / Woah, Heh / ChaseTheMoney, ChaseTheMoney! Archived.

The line "'Cause I'm flyer than a fuckin' ostrich, uh" was explained by Ski Mask "The Slump God" on his Instagram story on the 3rd of December 2018, "Yes I Know Ostrich's Can't Fly Thats The Point There Still A Bird lmaooo."

April 18, 1996), better known by the stage name Ski Mask the Slump God (formerly stylized as $ki Mask “The Slump God”), is a rapper hailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. About Faucet Failure "Faucet Failure" is a single by American rapper Ski Mask the Slump God from his 2018 album Stokeley released as a single on April 9, 2019. Read or print original Faucet Failure lyrics 2020 updated! I am faucet failure, my nigga, I got drip (Uh) Ashin' on your bitch This is that Pokémon trainer shit (Uh-huh) Who's this, he should be in cockpit (Uh-huh) 'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Okay) On my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yeah-huh) I might put my foot up in his socket (Uh-huh) Who's this, he should be in cockpit (Uh-huh) There Is a Light That Never Goes Out; This Charming Man; The Strokes. About Faucet Failure "Faucet Failure" is a single by American rapper Ski Mask the Slump God from his 2018 album Stokeley released as a single on April 9, 2019. … I am faucet failure, my nigga, I got drip (Uh) Ashin' on your bitch This is that Pokémon trainer shit (Uh-huh) Who's this, he should be in cockpit (Uh-huh) 'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Okay) On my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yeah-huh) I might put my foot up in his socket (Uh-huh) Who's this, he should be in cockpit (Uh-huh)
Foot Fungus Lyrics: Okay, okay, alright, huh / Oh, mmm, okay, haha / Nigga dropped his phone / Woah, Kenny / Uh, okay, baby, be callin' me Hercules / 'Cause the H on my waist, but this bitch here Read or print original Faucet Failure lyrics 2020 updated! It reached number 87 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 55 on the Canadian Hot 100 in early 2019. "Faucet Failure" is a single by American rapper Ski Mask the Slump God from his 2018 album Stokeley released as a single on April 9, 2019. share. The song was first previewed on the 20th of October 2018.