earth angel lyrics elvis

Elvis Presley - Earth Angel. I fell for you And I knew The vision of your lov-loveliness I hoped and I prayed that someday That I'd be the vision of your hap-happiness.

Elvis Presley Miscellaneous Earth Angel Earth Angel, Earth Angel Will you be mine My darling dear Love you all the time I'm just a fool Earth Angel:Elvis Presley.

Angel Recorded by Elvis Presley written by Sid Tepper and Roy C. Bennett C Am C Am An-gel with those angel e-yes Dm G7 Come and take this earth boy C Up to paradise C Am C Am An-gel may I hold you t-ight Dm G7 Never kissed an angel C Let me kiss one tonight F If I said I love you C "Earth Angel", occasionally referred to as "Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)", is a song by American doo-wop group the Penguins. Earth Angel, Earth Angel Will you be mine My darling dear Love you all the time I'm just a fool A fool in love with you Earth Angel, Earth Angel The one I adore Love you forever and ever more I'm just a fool A fool in love with you I fell for you And I knew The vision of your lov-loveliness I hoped and I … Album - A Golden Celebration - #55 on Country Albums and # 80 on BB Hot 200 on RCA Records in 1984.

Earth angel, earth angel Will you be mine My darling dear? Earth Angel by The Penguins submitted by: L. Romero at lromero@theriver.com [Intro] C Am F G7 x2 [Verse] C Am F G7 Earth angel earth angel will you be mine C Am F G7 My darling dear love you Elvis Presley-Earth Angel lyrics Greetings from Germany Category Music Music in this video Learn more Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium Song Earth Angel Artist Elvis Presley Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of SBME Strategic Marketing Group); PEDL, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, CMRRA

(Words & music by Jesse L. Kelvin) Earth Angel, Earth Angel Will you be mine My darling dear Love you all the time Their distinctive sound was a bridge between the pre-rock n roll Tin Pan Alley tradition of the Ink Spots and the Mills Brothers and the explosion of teenage music in the mid 1950s. / My darling dear, love you all the time / I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you / Earth angel, earth angel / The one I adore / Love Earth Angel Lyrics: Earth Angel, Earth Angel / Will you be mine / My darling dear / Love you all the time / I'm just a fool / A fool in love with you / Earth Angel, Earth Angel / The one I adore Earth Angel, Earth Angel The one I adore Love you forever and ever more I'm just a fool A fool in love with you. (The song was recorded in Germany while Elvis was in … Lyrics to 'Earth Angel' by Elvis Presley. Earth angel earth angel will you be mine Am F G7 C My darling dear love you all the time Am F G7 C I'm just a fool a fool in love with you Am F G7 C Earth angel earth angel the one I adore Am F G7 C Love you forever and ever more Am F G7 C Elvis Presley - Earth Angel Lyrics. Earth Angel by Elvis Presley A Comprehensive Elvis Presley Songbook(1100+ songs) lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc.

The Platters were a successful black vocal group of the early rock n roll era. Also with PDF for printing. Earth Angel Lyrics: Earth angel, earth angel / Will you be mine? Produced by Dootsie Williams, it was released as their debut single in October 1954 on Dootone Records.The Penguins had formed the year prior and recorded the song as a demo in a garage in South Los Angeles.