don't go to strangers movie

× × View All. Full Cast and Crew; Release Dates; Official Sites; Company Credits; Filming & Production; Technical Specs If a film doesn't move you in some way,..you're either expecting too much or maybe you're just not that engaging as a person. Overview. This movie follows the main players throughout the day, with a lot of care taken to re-create what actually went wrong, who died, and who survived.

... Kristen McKay: I don't know a fucking mask!! Don't Go to Strangers: 5. With Andy Griffith, Ida Lupino, Michael Brandon, James A. Watson Jr.. A building superintendent and his wife are held hostage in their apartment by a sadistic would-be bank robber and his spaced-out accomplices. A love-starved bachelor in desperate straights unknowingly picks up a transsexual in a local bar who turns out to be a former welter weight boxer.

Here Comes Santa Claus: 8. View All Photos (28) The Strangers Quotes. The Next Right Thing It was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2008.

With Christina Hendricks, Martin Henderson, Bailee Madison, Lewis Pullman.

Overview.

If You Could Only See Me Now (1990) 11. The Strangers Photos. William Beaudine ... We don't have any reviews for Don't Gamble with Strangers… Pretty much knew it would be because the trailer was not a trailer... it was just a bunch of 'man-on-the-street' clips of people saying how good the movie was and all of them said vague things like "I really enjoyed the movie", "It was a very good movie", " Go see "Don't Go To Strangers"... no way did any of those folks actually see the movie. To me, 'Don't Go To Strangers' delivers. This was Etta Jones' first …

Last Resort (1988) 12.

电影: 《Don't Go to Strangers Dont Go to Strangers (2008)》 导演: Nate Osborne 主演: LaTresia Ashley, Deana J. Becker, Dean Blake, IMDB 评分: 8.4 分( 11 票 ) ; 影片演员表、票房成绩,免费下载电影海报图片等网络资源 - MM52.net 全球电影网 I Tell It Like It Used To Be (1986) 9. Directed by Paul Wendkos. I Wish That I Could Hurt That Way Again (1986) 10. Hell And High Water (1986) 7. Don't Gamble with Strangers (1946) 06/22/1946 (US) Drama 1h 8m User Score. Flight 90: Disaster on the Potomac is a true story based on the crash of Air Florida flight 90 on January 13, 1982 in Washington D.C. Don't Go To Strangers (1987) 6. Don't Go to Strangers. A family of four staying at a secluded mobile home park for the night are stalked and then hunted by three masked psychopaths. A raw and uncut independent adventure that will make you smile, laugh, get angry and feel hope throughout as you watch it.

Don't Go to Strangers Details. Two card sharks, pretending to be brother and sister, clean out a small-town banker, then take over a crooked gambling joint. The Strangers: Prey at Night follows a family of four: Christina Hendricks as mom Cindy, Martin Henderson as papa Mike, Lewis Pullman as son Luke, and Bailee Madison as … Directed by Johannes Roberts. Don't Go to Strangers is an album recorded in 1960 by jazz vocalist Etta Jones. Kristen McKay: ... Go away!