convergys interview questions

1,219 Interview Reviews. If you manage to successfully pass the online tests, you will be invited to a Convergys video interview or Convergys interview. 22 % Negative. 10 % More. Interview. 10 % More. Getting an Interview. Hiring process information for an interview at Convergys How to Get a Job at Convergys.

called got a phone interview, passed that and got a face to face, stated some weekends and some minor sales possibly.

5 % Other. 2 Updated: Top 10 Convergys interview questions with answers To: Top 53 Convergys interview questions with answers On: Mar 2017 3. Convergys interview Questions: Convergys Technical interview questions and Convergys HR interview questions asked by Convergys in campus placement. 17 % Getting an Interview 1,219 Interview Reviews. 1,219 Interview Reviews. I interviewed at Convergys (Bengaluru) in April 2018. 5 % Other.

The process took 1 day. 22 % Negative . Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search 61 % Neutral. digit number which when divided by 4, 7 or 13 leaves a remainder of 3 in each case, is?

Interviews at Convergys. Interview. Experience 1,177 Ratings. 61 % Neutral. Experience. Experience 1,177 Ratings.

If you can't pass a fingerprint and drug screen don't apply. Applied Online. Employee Referral. Experience 1,177 Ratings. 22 % Negative . The interview scheduled for 3 rounds 1.Group discussion 2.written test 3.Voice/Versant First round speak about yourself 2nd round is about the techinical stuff like some questions related to Networking. 61 % Neutral. 3 This ebook includes two parts: - Part I: Top 53 Convergys interview questions with answers (pdf, free download) - Part II: Top 11 tips to prepare for Convergys interview 4. I was asked 3 questions than offered the job. Question2: The largest four ? 9 % Staffing Agency. Experience. Experience.

1 % Difficulty 1,177 Ratings. Convergys, a leading provider of customer management solutions across the globe, seeks interested job seekers to fill a variety of call center positions within the company as well as placement with direct partner companies. 1 % Difficulty 1,177 Ratings. of 3240, 3600 and a third number is 36 and their L.C.M. 3rd round is manager round.

9 % Staffing Agency. 1,219 Interview Reviews.

17 % Getting an Interview 1,219 Interview Reviews. Positive. Applied Online. 9 % Staffing Agency. 3 This ebook includes two parts: - Part I: Top 53 Convergys interview questions with answers (pdf, free download) - Part II: Top 11 tips to prepare for Convergys interview 4. 22 % Negative. Application. Interviews at Convergys. 5 % Other.

14 % Recruiter.

5 % Other.

The process took 2 days. 1,219 Interview Reviews. Convergys Interview Questions. Latest convergys question papers and answers,Placement papers,test pattern and Company profile.Get Convergys Previous Placement Papers and Practice Free Technical ,Aptitude, GD, Interview, Selection process Questions and Answers updated on May 2020

9 % Recruitment Agency.

58 % In-Person. 10 % More. 14 % Recruiter. 61 % Neutral. The interview is conducted either face-to-face or by telephone depending on the Convergys position for which you have applied. Experience 1,177 Ratings.