cal and mare fanfiction after war storm

brialli10-blog. She does this because she wants to be with Elane and not Cal. incorrect red queen quotes red queen mare and maven maven calore mare barrow tiberias calore kings cage war storm glass sword victoria aveyard original: modern family. In the end of War Storm, Evangeline and Cal leave things off at a good point. Reblog if a book has ever made you cry.

I was waiting for a big ending with them together or married or at least something other than "keeping distance" and far away from each other!! "My dearest, Mare you've finally done it. Red Queen Confessions — “After Mare escapes in RQ with Cal, I imagine... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. #red queen #war storm #evangeline samos #reactions #cal and mare #relationships. PROCEED WITH CAUTION Prompt: What if Mare had died? hannaharies . I am super disappointed and mad as well. After reading King's Cage, I don't know anymore :( I was team Cal in the beginning then I liked Maven, then he betrayed her, then I was back with Cal, and then Mare got captured and I liked Maven a bit more- then he wouldn't let her go so I changed my mind, then Cal betrayed her too, now I'm with none, and maybe Kilorn has a chance. you've freed me, us, the land, everyone. marecalrandomstuff .

I was really excited for this, I mean it's been one of my favorite series and this is what I get?

Follow. Unfollow. War Storm is the FINAL book in the Red Queen series and I must say I'm a bit disappointed and a little upset right now. a truce is already on its way with the Lakelanders, thanks to Diana. Cal: The lightning sure looks beautiful tonight ; Mare: yeah.. Cal: you know what else does? Evangeline becomes Cal's betrothed again, and she tries to find ways to get Mare and Cal back together.

you've gotten rid of her. However, as a story in and of itself – as well as the conclusion to a series – War Storm is basically just okay. It wraps up most of the outstanding narrative items. the Reds shall be treated as our equal, it will take time, but we'll make it happen. Evangeline’s two reactions to Cal’s and Mare’s relationship in WS like: Originally posted by imightbeacoffeesnob. Mare Barrow/Tiberias "Cal" Calore VII; Tiberias "Cal" Calore VII/Diana Farley; Tiberias "Cal" Calore VII; Diana Farley; Mare Barrow; Kilorn Warren; Maven Calore; Clara Farley; Angst; Grief; War Storm; Alternate Ending; prompt; Summary. 94 notes. I thought it started out strong, then about the midpoint, it all just fell short. I wanted Mare and Cal's ship to finally sail! i am a man of my word, i will step down from the throne and return to Cal his birthright.

34 notes. 1,183 notes. WAR STORM SPOILERS!!

Reblog. She slept with a bullet around her neck for two years as a part of her training.