borderlands 3 builds

Gearbox.

Borderlands 3 Best Builds Best Amara Build. This is basically an Elemental Damage build that takes advantage of talents like Tempest and Forceful Expressing which increases that damage significantly.

Credit to Sin Tee for the Build. Browse all Amara, Fl4k, Moze and Zane builds for Borderlands 3.

Borderlands 3.

The basic idea of this Borderlands 3 build for Fl4k is to move fast, always be healing, and to have a... Moze boss buster.

The best Borderlands 3 builds for every class Fl4k fade away. In Mayhem 10, the build is still super effective with only a few slight changes to the skill tree. As I make my way through Mayhem 10 builds for each of the Borderlands 3 vault hunters, I have now arrived on Amara, who … This Borderlands 3 build is the kind of loadout for which the phrase ‘kill it with fire’ was made. Now we have finally come to my last build for Mayhem 10 in Borderlands 3, as I’ve already done the other three vault hunters … If any poor sod as much as looks as you funny, they’ll be burned to a crisp. This build is incredibly simple, sure, but it won’t let you down.

Borderlands 3. Gearbox. Ricochet Witch Build. Create and share your build using our tree build editor for all vault hunters.

The Ricochet Witch build has been a popular Borderlands 3 build for quite a while.

Skill tree planner for Borderlands 3. Recursion still performs very well on Mayhem 10 and the increased mob density helps quite a bit.