She's Like A Star

Stream She's Like A Star by Taio Cruz Official from desktop or your mobile device. She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star SoundCloud SoundCloud. Settings and more; With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. Amazon.fr : Achetez SHE'S LIKE A STAR au meilleur prix. Chorus: She's the only one That i want by my side She's the only one That i believe Can save my life She makes me want To be a better man For a while, hey She's higher than the sky The suns and the moon Sign in Create account. I don't want nobody else she's shining brighter. She's like a star it doesn't matter it'd doesnt' matter she's gonna be with ne that is forever and ever. She's my everything Like a morning girl She's my angel up Above my world She's the only one Who understands me That's why i call her My new fan league. Shes Like A Star lyrics. From the Album Rokstarr (Special Edition) October 12, 2009 2.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. She's like a star just the feeling but touching is forbidden. Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr. She's Like A Star. She's Like a Star Lyrics: She's my everything / Like a morning girl / She's my angel up above my world / She's the only one who understands me / That's why I call her my new fan league / She's … About She's Like a Star "She's like a Star" is a song written, produced and performed by British singer and songwriter Taio Cruz. Découvrez toutes les promotions CD & Vinyles, les nouveautés ainsi que les titres en précommande. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). It was released on 18 August 2008 as the fifth single from his debut studio album Departure (2008). Taio Cruz (pronounced Tie-oh Cruise) (born 23 April 1980 as Adetayo Ayowale Onile-Ere) is a Brit Award winning and MOBO-nominated English singer-songwriter, occasional rapper, and music producer.In 2008 he released his debut album Departure which he arranged and produced himself. She's Like A Star.

Upload . Home; Stream; Library; Search.

She's like a star, like a star, like a star, (ohh baby) [x4] [Verse 2] First let me say, she's the best of me Is it cliche, to say she's destiny There's no one else but her, well at least for me She's the only one that I believe can save my life She makes me want to be a better man, oh why She's higher than the sky The suns and the moon Like a star, a star, a star, a star. I wanna catch the rythm but loving is forbidden I don't want nodoby else she's shining brighter. She's my everything Like a morning girl She's my angel up Above my world She's the only one Who understands me That's why i call her My new fan league. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Découvrez She's Like A Star de Taio Cruz sur Amazon Music. She's the only one that I believe can save my life She makes me want to be a better man, oh why She's higher than the sky, the suns and the moon. Taio Cruz.