ABCD (Friend Zone)

“ABCD (Friend Zone)” is the second single from PnB Rock’s TrapStar Turnt PopStar double album. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. Discover playlists with ABCD (Friend Zone) and more music by PnB Rock on PLAYLISTED, Spotify and Deezer. Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Met her in the A, told her where I be I just wanna see, she just want the D Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Can't trust nobody, not just anybody Gotta watch my back, I'm not just anybody Just play for me Girl it's a movie I can't waste no time Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness.

Écoutez ABCD (Friend Zone) par PnB Rock - ABCD (Friend Zone). Key and BPM for ABCD (Friend Zone) by PnB Rock. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. Mehr Infos dazu und aktuelle Musik auf 16BARS.DE. [Chorus] Met her in the A (A), told her where I be (Be) I just wanna see (See), she just want the D (D) Miss me with the friend zone, ooh (Friend zone) Miss me with the friend zone, ooh (Friend zone) Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Met her in the A, told her where I be I just wanna see, she just want the D Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Miss me with the friend zone, ooh Can't trust nobody, not just anybody Gotta watch my back, I'm not just anybody Just play it for me Girl it's a … Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. ABCD (Friend Zone) Songtext von PnB Rock mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Watch short videos with music ABCD (Friend Zone) on TikTok. ♬ ABCD (Friend Zone) | 1 Posts. Écoutez ABCD (Friend Zone) par PnB Rock - ABCD (Friend Zone). PnB Rock veröffentlicht das Video zu seiner aktuellen Single "ABCD (Friend Zone)". Stream ABCD (Friend Zone) by PnB Rock from desktop or your mobile device Key and BPM for ABCD (Friend Zone) by PnB Rock. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Hits me with the friend zone, ooh Hits me with the friend zone, ooh Met her in the A, told her where I be I just wanna see, she just want the D Hits me with the friend zone, ooh Hits me with the friend zone, ooh Can't trust nobody, not just anybody Gotta watch my back, I'm not just anybody Just play for me, girl it's a … Lyrics to ABCD (Friend Zone) by PnB Rock from the TrapStar Turnt PopStar album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Stream ABCD (Friend Zone) by PnB Rock from desktop or your mobile device Écoutez ABCD (Friend Zone) par PnB Rock - TrapStar Turnt PopStar (Deluxe Edition). Abcd (Friend Zone) - PnB Rock Tweet [Intro] Right Now Sound Hitmaka!