white diamond steven universe

The perfect Gem. ... Pinned Post readthefaq read the faq effaykyu FAQ frequently asked questions WD!steven steven universe WD!steven AU momswap AU white diamond momswap AU white pearl WP. By: Tatttletale. That is for absolute CERTAIN. Thanks! White Diamond is the overall main antagonist of Steven Universe.. She is a Homeworld Gem who is the superior and leader to all gems including the other Diamonds and along with Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond and formerly Pink Diamond, formed the Great Diamond Authority.. Others would say that she's either silly or a minor nuisance. Also share? Her mural was first introduced in the second season in the episode "It Could've Been Great", and reappeared in "Back to … Pink Diamond, the youngest of the Diamond Authority, is a rather predictable figure - as all Gems are. She is voiced by Christine Ebersole. home Home arrow_right Minecraft Community Content arrow_right Skins arrow_right - White Diamond from Steven Universe - Minecraft Skin Steven has had quite a life - in between being shuffled around foster homes he's also had to put up with a lot of bullying for his strange appearance - his grey hair, diamond pupils and the white 'horn' on his head. 677 Downloads 9.9k. This might be the one and only fight I’m going to be able to get through today. White was physically standing where the large Steven was, and Steven was standing where the small White Diamond was- let’s establish that first-off. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. We are currently on our way to talk to White Diamond. Follow/Fav Imperfect (White Diamond) - Steven Universe. She hides herself away so no one knows her weaknesses. 9.9k Views 178 Like Unlike. The Minecraft Skin, - White Diamond from Steven Universe -, was posted by Cateline Favor. Steven, Amethyst, Pearl, and Garnet were already fused together to be Obsidian. white diamond | Tumblr. Everything seems pretty bad, until a mysterious one … 677. Requested by Pep PizzaReader’s POVThis was it. Steven Universe - White Diamond 3D Model ASideOfChidori follow. [WHITE DIAMOND] Steven Everyone believes in [YELLOW AND BLUE DIAMOND] Everyone believes in [ALL] Steven [WHITE DIAMOND] All across the universe [YELLOW DIAMOND]

And another thing we can make clear, Steven absolutely had the thought of taking vengeful action on White Diamond pass through his mind. More model information This is a personal project I’ve been working on for about 3 weeks! Download 3D Model. Ask White Pearl and Steven (almost) Anything! This is a Steven-is-the-son-of-White-Diamond AU story told through asks and mini-comics. I saw it more of a fight, because I knew we’d have to do it either way. But she's not flawless, and she hates it. White Diamond is supposed to be flawless. Steven Universe Fan Fusions Steven Universe Ships Steven Universe Movie White Diamond Steven Universe Lapidot Fanart Cartoon Tv Anime Fan Girl.