we are working on it synonyms

you know working. Another word for done: agreed, you're on, O.K. phr. adverbs. This is the British English definition of work on.View American English definition of work on.. Change your default dictionary to American English. But now that I've been working for almost a year I find I'd rather keep on working. Next, click on the 'synonym' option and it will show you a sub-menu with different synonyms for the word. Understand i'm working on it meaning and enrich your vocabulary do this. Find descriptive alternatives for work on. The example is ungrammatical (it should be ""We are working on updating our resort""). ‘Work for it’- in this sentence the pronoun ‘it’ may be a company or an organisation or something like that.

I suspect very likely "resort" isn't the right word here, but we can't say much unless you tell us what you actually mean. In these solitary tours he was busy and happy, working and playing.

phr. similar meaningpage 3.

“We’re working on it” This implies that you know the polite thing to do, it doesn’t ask the other person to standby while you try to force your child to say something.

Diligently: in a manner involving great or constant activity. working party (working parties plural ) A working party is a committee which is formed to investigate a particular situation or problem and to produce a report containing its opinions and suggestions. But meanings are different. Synonyms for working include functioning, active, going, operational, running, operating, functional, operative, alive and live. Definition and synonyms of work on from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education..

But as StoneyB says - why would you want to change the specific words "working on"? Working On It synonyms. 123 synonyms of working from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 212 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! nouns. The dictionary of synonyms, antonyms, definitions and similar words. And working men may keep the wall, and jostle prince and peer. Henry is now working ten hours a day out to the packinghouse. adjectives. This is the British English definition of while you’re at it.View American English definition of while you’re at it.. Change your default dictionary to American English. or okay, it's a bargain, it's a deal | Collins English Thesaurus Top synonyms for working on it (other words for working on it) are work on it, work on that and work at it - Page 2. Top synonyms for working on it (other words for working on it) are work on it, work on that and work at it.

Find another word for diligently. i worked on this. phr. Synonyms for work on include build up, develop, hone, improve, perfect, practise, practice, work up, refine and enhance. Earth* — not enough information, we are working on it. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!

‘To endow it with some interest, we need to break it down into a set of working theories which we then apply to different domains of fact.’ ‘Now that we have a working definition of money, we can now move on to defining what the supply of it is in a given economy.’ dsynonym. As is the case with all specialized vocabulary it should be used only with an audience who is expected to be able to understand it.

Definition and synonyms of while you’re at it from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. (mainly BRIT) n-count-coll (=working group) They set up a working party to look into the issue. All the words are sorted alphabetically. And it gives you a teaching opportunity to address later. synonyms. lingo: b : the special vocabulary of a particular field of interest. We are working on this synonyms. This is an example of lingo. get right on it. antonyms. examples. verbs. 23 synonyms of diligently from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms.

suggest new. definitions. – FumbleFingers Apr 12 '13 at 17:39 Both can be used.

phr. Synonyms for work on at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions.