vegan thanksgiving sides

30 minutes. You can’t have a vegan Thanksgiving dinner menu without having lots of classic side dishes, like creamy mashed potatoes or mac and cheese! This recipe is as delicious as it is easy to make! Or as Joey would say, “These are my Thanksgiving pants!”. 128.4K shares. 15 Favourite Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes. 17 Savory Sides for Your Vegan Thanksgiving Celebration. Sides really make a Thanksgiving dinner. Sarah Von Alt; November 12, 2014; Because sides are pretty much the best part of Thanksgiving dinner. Editors’ Collection. Side dishes are where we can most exercise our creativity, trying new combinations or flavor profiles. Krissa’s Vegan Kitchen. All of the traditional sides that we all know and love have been veganized to perfection! Thanksgiving is all about the side dishes. The bounty that comes with the chill of the autumn harvest is inspiring. 31 Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Even Your Kids Will Eat *Note: some links may contain affiliate links (meaning if you end up purchasing something when you click on the link then I may get a commission on it, with no extra cost to you, of course). From maple brussels sprouts salad, to herb mashed potatoes and gravy, leek and mushroom stuffing, and more, all of of these tasty, traditional holiday side dishes come with a vegan twist. We've got plant-based appetizers , entrees, sides, and desserts ! Enjoy! Okay, so I may have somewhat impulsively planned an impromptu Friendsgiving dinner for Saturday. While so much of the culinary focus of Thanksgiving involves variations on a theme featuring a giant bird, vegans would like to remind the eating world that the true edible stars of late fall are—wait for it—fruits and vegetables. Ultimate healthy vegan Thanksgiving side … By Jessica Hylton - November 6, 2017. Email Share on Pinterest Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. These 20 vegan recipes for sides and soups recipes from the Food Monster App are something that everyone can be thankful for. By Paige Baxter, Vegan Action Staff. I spent the week celebrating Thanksgiving (which happened in October in Canada and hasn’t even happened in the US, yet).

3. Try one of these exciting 42 Easy Vegan Thanksgiving Sides that will have people digging in for seconds. The Best Vegan Gluten-Free Cornbread The BEST vegan gluten-free cornbread made with 10 ingredients! These vegan Thanksgiving recipes will satisfy everyone at the table without using any animal products. Vegan Mac and Cheese By Alexa Weibel. EPIC POST! For more information on … Especially for us non-meat eaters, who gleefully load up our plates high with heaping piles of wild-rice stuffing, mashed potatoes, kale salad, green beans, sweet potatoes and so much more. Vegan Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Chives – I think this recipe is doubly awesome because I LOVE anything that uses a slow cooker on Thanksgiving.If it frees up the inevitably overstuffed oven, that’s a very good thing! Yes, this is super epic guys. Vegan Mashed Potatoes By Ali Slagle. Check out our recipes for vegan Thanksgiving sides. Food Stylist: Simon Andrews. Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes! With red potatoes, mellowed garlic, and fresh chives, this mashed potato recipe is sure to be a winner all around. I enjoy knocking back a few slices of Tofurky just as much as the next vegan, but for me, holiday feasts are totally about the side dishes.Here are some delicious sides in hopes you can get a little holiday dinner inspiration this season. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash by Happy Kitchen.Rocks. The best balsamic-maple roasted Brussels sprouts with butternut squash, pecans, cranberries and avocado roasted garlic dressing. Check out 25 Meatless & Dairy-Free Soups, Salads, and Starters for Your Thanksgiving and Side Dishes Are Always the Best Dishes: Here are 25 Incredible Vegan Side Dishes for Thanksgiving. As in a full Thanksgiving spread 2 days from this moment. It’s mushroom free (because ew) and literally takes 15 minutes to make. Vegan Thanksgiving Sides is a group of recipes collected by the editors of NYT Cooking. Christopher Testani for The New York Times. 30 minutes. Don’t get stuck bringing a boring salad to Thanksgiving this year (again)!