cacao butter fat bombs, keto

Keto Fat Bombs Servings:14/ Prep time: 5 mins / cook time: 0 mins/ total time: 5 mins Ingredients 1/2 cup nut butter of choice, or coconut butter 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder 1/4 cup melted coconut oil stevia to taste, or 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice optional, I like to add 1/8 tsp salt Direct

Full of healthy fats like cacao butter and coconut (hello MCT’s), antioxidants from the cacao … Coconut Oil– 1/2 cup.

Unsweetened Cocoa Powder– 3 tablespoons. These little bundles of joy are so rich in energizing, healthy fats that they’re only considered a “treat” because they taste so good.

Coconut Oil– 1/2 cup. This white chocolate keto fat bombs recipe will become a favorite way consume fat! On top of that, each tablespoon also provides 27.1mg of phytosterols, which are plant compounds that deliver their own health benefits[ * ]. In the meantime, whether you plan to ever eat low carb or not, these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are a life-changing little treat.

Made in minutes and super easy to customise!

I create Keto, Paleo and AIP recipes to help you get where you need to go. Butter. The recipe for KETO LOW CARB COCOA FAT BOMBS. There’s no sugar, not even natural sweetener, and each serving contains less than 1 gram of sugar so these fat bombs are ideal for a no-sugar diet. Perfect for making popsicles and fat bombs! What you will need to make this KETO LOW CARB COCOA FAT BOMBS . You will love this keto cocoa butter fat bombs recipe. Cocoa butter is a very healthy fat that has many health benefits.

Here is how to make your own sugar free peanut butter.

Swerve/Liquid Stevia or other Keto … They are packed with healthy fats and a delicious source of energy. Dietary fat also produces ketones which are another source of energy for the body. 10 Mouthwatering Chocolate Fat Bombs for the Keto Diet If you’re a chocolate fan like I am, you’re going to love this post! Otherwise you can use any dessert mold, mini muffin tin, or even just pour into a pan and cut before they’re completely frozen. It is is high in polyphenols which are antioxidants.

Cream Cheese- 1 8 ounce package softened to room temperature. Cream Cheese- 1 8 ounce package softened to room temperature. Peanut Butter- 1/2 cup. 3 Ingredient Fat Bombs: These no-sweetener fat bombs have three simple ingredients: coconut oil, cacao or cocoa powder, and almond butter.

Cacao nut butter fat bombs are a great way to satisfy a sweet craving when you're eating low carb or Keto. I’ve rounded up 10 mouthwatering chocolate fat bombs that are perfect for the keto diet.

Fatty acids from dietary fat and body fat can be used directly by cells as a source of energy on a low carb diet.