slow hands original

Download Now on Beatport. Absolutely quiet with pristine sound reproduction, this is one vinyl to own together with 461 Ocean blvd. Read Full … Welcome to Beatport. I've been thinking 'bout it all day And I hope you feel the same way (yeah) 'Cause I want you bad Yeah, I want you, baby. Instrument: Trombone Solo; Ensemble: Mixed; Level: Intermediate; Last Read: 2020-06-01T01:06:32+00:00 Views : 199 Bellow is only partial preview of Slow Hands Original Key Trombone music sheet, we give you 1 pages preview music sheet that you can try for free.In order to continue download or access full music sheet of Slow Hands Original Key … Slow Hands by Niall Horan easy piano letter notes sheet music for beginners, suitable to play on Piano, Keyboard, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Violin, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola and any other similar instruments you need easy letters notes chords for. Slow Hands Lyrics: (Woo) / We should take this back to my place / That's what she said right to my face / 'Cause I want you bad / Yeah, I want you, baby / I've been thinkin' 'bout it all day / And I "Slow Hand" is a song recorded by American vocal group The Pointer Sisters for their eighth studio album Black & White (1981). Slow Hands mix, Fast Tongue, All the Same - Original Mix, Rhabarbarum, Monthly Listeners: 21029, Where People Listen: Mexico City, Bogotá, Amsterdam, Guadalajara, Sydney We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. This vinyl version released December 2012 on a 180g vinyl is absolutely perfect in terms of its pressing. Slowhand produced the two hit singles "Lay Down Sally" and "Wonderful Tonight", reached various international music charts and was honoured with numerous awards and recording … Hitlister. We should take this back to my place That's what she said right to my face 'Cause I want you bad Yeah, I want you, baby. Free download slow hands original key tenor sax music sheet with intermediate difficulty in best music sheet notes website. Please try again later. The Pointer Sisters version. Verse Chorus Bridge ----- ----- ----- C x3201x F 13321x F 13321x Am x0221x G 35543x G 35543x G* see note Am x0221x E 02210x F 13321x E 02210x Am x02210 G 35543x E7 020100 Slow, slow hands Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry No, no chance That I'm leaving here without you on me I, I know, yeah, I already know that there ain't no stopping Your plans and those slow hands Slow hands I just wanna take my time We could do this, baby, all night, yeah 'Cause I want you bad Yeah, I want you, baby Slow, slow hands Instruments: Violin; Ensemble: Mixed; Level: Intermediate; Read: 478 Last Read: 2020-05-16T04:05:55+00:00. Read online preview of slow hands original key tenor sax digital music sheet in pdf format.