skallagrim spear vs sword

Spear mastery works for both 1h and 2h spears, while you need to invest in either 1h or 2h sword mastery. The sword is still cooler though. Hows my fight scene, Spear vs. Bastard Sword. Sword boi, to get in range of Spear guy (depending on the type of sword and type of spear) needs to cross at least a couple feet to get in striking range. I’ve used a spear against both a “Viking” boss-held round shield and sword and against a rotella (a domed arm-strapped round shield) and sword. Modern & Tactical Swords Modern takes on classic designs. 11:29. This is because of the length of the spear. However I would prefer to use a spear because I think it makes sense and looks cool in a warden, no other reason. Loading... Save. This is now my Favorite Longsword... by Skallagrim. Skip navigation Sign in. George Silver, an English author of arms, recommended this pole arm more highly than a sword. Since most of their opponents were equipped with bronze weapons, the Romans could maximize the effect of their possession of steel by using swords. You mention intimidation, which means you’re talking about social violence - that is to say, violence whose goal is to establish dominance, rather than to end in death. Yeah those got some good video about how spears were used, but CA failed to represent that so again Sparta need swordsman to compansate for CA massive fail at making an hoplite phalanx.

Fantasy Swords Skulls - Demons - Vampires - Elves - More. "The spear, not the sword, was the basic Viking weapon." | Custom Sword Hilt Redone by Skallagrim. Look up lindybeige and skallagrim for more info on spear vs sword, they have great videos on the subject. Both are equally skilled, and there's no running away from the fight. Sign in. Spear guy just needs to back up to keep him at range.

Melee We@pon Design Contest! May 2019 in General Discussion. With over 2000 products in stock we offer more options at better prices than our competitors. The Samurai loved their swords and was the symbol of their honor but also knew that the spear was better. Stage & Sport Combat Swords Blunted swords for combat reenactment and theater. Another factor is that the gladius emphasized the advantage of steel. The outcome was heavily rules-dependent, because of the nature of spear vs. shield fighting. Spear > Sword. 18:16. Spear vs Sword I'm new to warden, currently my warden is level 15. Explain Roman Legions. Re: Sword vs. The Skalchion! Spear users will be able to hook shields and set up attacks, something the sword users can't do. Swords of the Middle East, India and N. Africa Persian, Arabian, Egyptian & More. Spear mastery also has a bigger bonus while on a Peco, and has no size based damage penalty either. Spears vs Swords. Skallagrim; Videos; Playlists; Community; Channels; About ; Home Trending History Get YouTube Premium Get YouTube TV Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies & Shows News Live Fashion Learning Spotlight 360° Video Browse channels Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Critique . The word is out on reddit that spear units are out right just better than swords and that the right unit composition is just spears+archers+some cav. Watch … Really, unless you're using elite or at least very proficient, disciplined and well …