psalm 139 kjv commentary

Psalms 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind … (1-6) He is every where present.

In Psalm 139 David acknowledges, in great wonder and awe, God’s omniscient care in guiding his life and expresses his solidarity with God against the wicked. God knows all things.
Matthew Henry :: Commentary on Psalms 139 ← Back to Matthew Henry's Bio & Resources . Psalm 139. Psalm 139:16 “Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Explanation and Commentary of Psalm 139:16. (7-16) The psalmist's hatred to sin, and desire to be led aright. Psalms 139:1 : Psalms 139:3 >> Psalm 139:1-6. Psalms 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Forerunner Commentary Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown John Wesley's Notes Matthew Henry People's Commentary (NT) Robertson's Word Pictures (NT) Scofield: Definitions: Interlinear: Library: Topical Studies: X-References: Commentaries: Forerunner Commentary What is the Forerunner Commentary? (17-24) 1-6 God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him. Psalms 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Some of the Jewish doctors are of opinion that this is the most excellent of all the psalms of David; and a very pious devout meditation it is upon the doctrine of God's omniscience, which we should therefore have our hearts fixed upon and filled with in singing this psalm. Psalms 1611 King James Version (KJV) ... Commentary for Psalms 139. Psalms chapter 139 KJV (King James Version) 1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) God has searched within David and his life and knows everything there is to know about him. psalms 139 Psalms 138 - Psalms 140 >> - HELP - FB - TWITTER - GR VIDEOS - GR FORUMS - GR YOUTUBE Get a Copy of This KJV Bible - https://bit.ly/2ns1jxF Psalms 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Each person has existed in the mind of God eternally. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. The Book of Psalms Commentary by A. R. FAUSSET PSALM 139 Psa 139:1-24. It is beyond our ability to … After presenting the sublime doctrines of God's omnipresence and omniscience, the Psalmist appeals to Him, avowing his innocence, his abhorrence of the wicked, and his ready submission to the closest scrutiny. I.