leslie cheung a better tomorrow lyrics

Lyrics to 'A Better Tomorrow' by Leslie Cheung. Image Today may be the day for all pranksters to organize practical jokes on everyone, but it was no laughing matter for Leslie Cheung's fans to realize that today is also the 10th anniversary of Leslie Download LESLIE CHEUNG - A BETTER TOMORROW lyrics. View Leslie Cheung (張國榮) song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Leslie Cheung (1956-2003) was a hugely successful actor and pop singer from Hong Kong.

Its been so grand together, yes, together. Hing hing siu sing joi wai ngo sung wun luen Nei wai ngo jue yup faai lok keung din Hing hing suet sing maan Qian Nu You Hun (Dian Ying "Qian Nu You Hun" Zhu Ti Qu) Mi want a better tomorrow, oh, oh But when mi walk, them a follow, oh, oh Yeah, yeah Read a psalm as me wake Road me touch, me can't stop me lead Jahmiel, no oh, oh Dem can't dweet All when me a walk street Inna darkness, me see dem I see the shadow, oh, oh Waan stop the food fi mi swallow, oh, oh Mi want a better tomorrow, oh, oh A Better Tomorrow (Chinese: 英雄本色; Jyutping: Jing1 hung4 bun2 sik1; lit. Leslie Cheung was one of Asia’s hottest superstars in the 1980s and ’90s. Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. Download LESLIE CHEUNG - A Thousand Dreams Of You lyrics. Oh, Its time to dream, a thousand dream of you! See more ideas about Leslie cheung, Now and then movie and Anita mui. A Better Tomorrow 2 is a 1987 Hong Kong action film written and directed by John Woo.A follow-up to its popular predecessor, A Better Tomorrow, the film stars returning cast members Chow Yun-fat, Ti Lung and Leslie Cheung alongside new cast member Dean Shek.The film was released in Hong Kong on 17 December 1987. We have 0 albums and 10 song lyrics in our database. View Leslie Cheung (張國榮) song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Born Cheung Fat-chung, he chose the name “Leslie” because of his admiration for the British Directed by John Woo. Directed by John Woo.
We have 0 albums and 10 song lyrics in our database. Leslie Cheung lyrics with translations: 有心人, 今生今世, 沉默是金, 我, 風繼續吹, 追, 明星 A reforming ex-gangster tries to reconcile with his estranged policeman brother, … Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community.

: 'True Colors of a Hero') is a 1986 Hong Kong action film directed by John Woo, and starring Ti Lung, Leslie Cheung and Chow Yun-fat. "A Better Tomorrow" lyrics. With Lung Ti, Leslie Cheung, Yun-Fat Chow, Emily Chu. A reforming ex-gangster tries to reconcile with his estranged policeman brother, … Born Cheung Fat-chung, he chose the name “Leslie” because of his admiration for the British Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started . Apr 5, 2014 - Explore sansanchin's board "Leslie Cheung" on Pinterest.
His dashing good looks and silky voice made him a sensation, not just in his home city of Hong Kong but also in mainland China, where he was many people’s first exposure to outside pop music. With Lung Ti, Leslie Cheung, Yun-Fat Chow, Emily Chu. Wu-Tang Clan Lyrics "A Better Tomorrow" [Inspectah Deck] Yo, this goes for all my brothers and sisters locked down For all my peoples incarcerated, for those who ain't make it Yo, in the housing, thousands seen early graves … You thrilled me from Leslie Cheung (1956-2003) was a hugely successful actor and pop singer from Hong Kong.