johnny mnemonic book

The synopsis below may give away important plot points. Directed by Robert Longo.

So I decided to get as crude as possible. Johnny is a courier. With Keanu Reeves, Dolph Lundgren, Dina Meyer, Ice-T. A data courier, literally carrying a data package inside his head, must deliver it before he dies from the burden or is killed by the Yakuza. Gibson's seminal short story, "Johnny Mnemonic," introduced his now familiar cyberpunk universe (later popularized by the huge success of his first novel, Neuromancer, which itself is now in film production) and thus gave rise to a new subgenre that is still sf's leading edge. Johnny Mnemonic book. I'm a very technical boy. Pursued by Yakuza agents and a crazed cyborg, Johnny must deliver the data or die in twenty-four hours. Synopsis. —Patrick McCormick Spoilers. If Hollywood heeds its call, Johnny Mnemonic, the movie, may inspire a new maturity in cinematic sf. William Gibson: Johnny Mnemonic Johnny Mnemonic William Gibson I put the shotgun in an Adidas bag and padded it out with four pairs of tennis socks, not my style at all, but that was what I was aiming for: If they think you're crude, go technical; if they think you're technical, go crude. Johnny, a mnemonic data courier, is hired to carry 320 gigabytes of crucial information to safety from the Pharmacom corporation. Read 118 reviews from the world's largest community for readers.