jambo takagi lyrics

Lyrics to 'Jambo' by Takagi & Ketra & Omi & Giusy Ferreri. Professional quality.
Wageni mwakaribishwa, Kenya yetu hakuna matata.

Try it free! 31 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Them Mushrooms Jambo Bwana lyrics & video : Jambo, Jambo Bwana, habari gani?

Hakuna matata.

Takagi & Ketra, OMI, Giusy Ferreri - JAMBO (Official Video) Dove e quando Takagi & Ketra ft. Giusy Ferreri "Amore e Capoeira" - Testo Baby K - Roma - Bangkok (Videoclip) ft. Giusy Ferreri Kenya nchi nzuri. English translation of lyrics for JAMBO by Takagi & Ketra feat. Mzuri sana! Watch the video for JAMBO from Takagi & Ketra's Papeete Beach Compilation, Vol. Lyrics “Jambo” – Takagi & Ketra, OMI, Giusy Ferreri We can do what we want We don’t need these walls We make our rules and laws We can do no wrong You told me you’re ready You get it, you get it I love your letters mellow dramatic And you are my heaven 24/7 I Sing Jambo by Takagi & Ketra with lyrics on KaraFun. We can do what we want / We don't need to be wild, wild / We make the rules and laws / We can do no wrong / You told me …
Omi & Giusy Ferreri.