intelligent sentences to say

To get justice, or even an intelligent hearing, from these people, was hopeless. More generally, figure out … Sentence Example: Her comment about dogs was a real non sequitur when we'd been talking about going to the beach. When someone constantly uses the filler word "like," you probably think they don't sound so smart. Don't steer it into a topic that you know a lot about. I n this posting you will find my selection of the very best 60 quotes, from nearly a decade of collecting them. If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off? They might say something you could add to … Now it was another and older man, daring, intelligent, unscrupulous. One way or the other, you’ll surely find many of them to be thought-provoking and entertaining. 2. If you’re 'writing lIk DIS', then you’re not going to leave a very good impression on the people that read your text. 1. Keep the conversation going.

If you want people to think you are intelligent, act intelligent. Write in full sentences with correct grammar and spelling as much as you possibly can. He once had been friendly with all his intelligent neighbors, no matter what their nationality. Shelley Emling. As a 2012 Princeton study found, it can have the opposite effect.

This example won’t work on everyone. 30 Words That Will Make You Sound Smarter (But Not Pretentious) Let these mellifluous words roll off your tongue. 11 Words That Will Make You Sound Super Smart. If I told you there were 300 billion stars in the universe you would believe me, but if I told you the paint was still wet you would have to touch it to believe me. 60 Selected Best Famous Quotes. They range from the profound to the intriguing to the just plain funny. August 21, 2017. Personal Development. Tell me that the way I built my code was clever, especially if you can say most people don’t catch on to those tricks. If you don't know anything about a topic, listen up and remember. He was handsome and possessed a most intelligent and expressive countenance. By Bob Larkin. 3. Guest Writer.

By Bob Larkin. Let's get one thing clear right up front: Just randomly using big words so other people think you're smart isn't going to work.

August 21, 2017 . Don't goof around or make a fool of yourself. Even if you’re really very intelligent and what the text actually says is quite smart, you’ll still come across as dumb.