ezekiel 15 nkjv

15 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any other wood, the vine branch which is among the trees of the forest? Or can men make a peg from it to hang any vessel on? 3 Is wood taken from it to make any object? Paragraph. 3 Is wood taken from it to make any object? Jerusalem like a Useless Vine - Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any wood of a branch which is among the trees of the forest? Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Book. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. Or can men make a peg from it to hang any vessel on? Version. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language.

Tools. Ezekiel 15 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Listen to the Bible .

Bible Language English. Eze 15:2. Red Letter. Jerusalem Like a Useless Vine. Ezekiel 15. Or can men make a peg from it to hang any vessel on? Ezekiel 15 New King James Version (NKJV) The Outcast Vine. Eze 15:1 ¶ Eze 15:1 - Then the word of the L ORD came to me, saying: Tools. 15 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any other wood, the vine branch which is among the trees of the forest? NKJV . Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} 15. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) The Outcast Vine.
The Outcast Vine. Ezekiel 15 New King James Version (NKJV) The Outcast Vine. Ezekiel 15-16 New King James Version (NKJV) The Outcast Vine.

15 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any other wood, the vine branch which is among the trees of the forest? Verse. 3 Is wood taken from it to make any object? Cancel.