chirlane mccray contact

Chirlane McCray at de Blasio’s State of the City address in January. 20.1k Followers, 266 Following, 1,039 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from First Lady Chirlane McCray (@nycfirstlady) As First Lady of New York City, Chirlane McCray has redefined the role of First Lady, managing a robust portfolio to advance an ambitious agenda in support of all New Yorkers. First Lady Chirlane McCray, Brooklyn, NY.

Chirlane Irene McCray (born November 29, 1954) is an American writer, editor, and activist. Nationally recognized as a powerful champion for mental health reform and dubbed one of TIME Magazine’s 50 Most Influential People in Health Care for 2018, Ms. McCray created ThriveNYC, the … Chiara de Blasio, Bill de Blasio‘s daughter with wife Chirlane McCray, was born on 6th December 1994.Chiara is the firstborn child of Bill De Blasio and Chirlane McCray together.

"My mission is to help families get the support they need. Photo: Ben Fractenberg/THE CITY City Hall’s sweeping ThriveNYC mental-health program has been losing behavioral health workers in droves from its largest program, according to figures obtained by THE CITY. She chairs the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and leads ThriveNYC.

Contact our Speakers Bureau for Chirlane McCray’s booking fee, appearance cost, speaking price, endorsement and/or marketing campaign cost. No matter how much they earn or what zip code they call home, I want them to have access to the same kind of resources my family depended on," said First Lady Chirlane McCray. “When I came to New York City, long ago back in 1977, I identified as a lesbian, so I know intimately the struggles that young people have had,” McCray said on NY1 according to the New York Post. Chiara’s parents tied the wedding knot on May 1994, the same year in which she was born. McCray will also serve as an ambassador to the Mayor's Fund's community partners and funders. Official Facebook page of the First Lady of NYC.
CONTACT: pressoffice@cityhall.nyc.gov, (212) 788-2958. Bill de Blasio and wife Chirlane McCray pose with their children, Dante and Chiara, recently and in an early family photo. “Rachel brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and know-how to City Hall, and I’m thrilled to have her join us,” said First Lady Chirlane McCray. She has also published poetry and worked in politics as a speechwriter Contact Management, Publicist or Booking Agency for Chirlane McCray to Check Availability, Schedule, Interest or how much does it cost to book a celebrity, speaker or entertainer like Chirlane McCray for events A supervisor who had repeatedly groped her turned to verbal abuse about her “bad timing” when she disclosed her second pregnancy. Her strong presence beside Bill de Blasio is the result of a unique life story.