bho yield per pound of trim

I would suggest some extensive research around this forum. I use trim and full stripped plants bud and all but I also freeze everything as fresh trim so there is a huge amount of water wieght in there in the beginning. I average 40-60% yield turning shit bho to distillate. If its made with an indica you will get a stony body high. Cerebral and "uppy". Bho simply magnifies what you start with. Highest yield ive had was 8 oz of buds/trim got me 36grams of shatter. That will, of course, depend on the strain- but 10% is definitely on the low side of the scale, for example, 10% for sugar leaf from a lower resin density plant, to +20% for buds and trim. Live resin for me was similar to trim runs I've done in terms of yield… Errl made with sativa bud or trim will give you a sativa high. Extract from the trim first to have a better idea on yields from that. GreenStick85 Well-Known Member. On the first tube, I check the color and whether it is still sticky, to determine the best stopping point.

Trim I've gotten between 10 and 15%. Think I got about 7g of BHO per oz last harvest. 100-70 micron range), with another ounce or so (per pound) of lesser quality (160, 120, 45, 25). Can't tell you which would yield better. Good trim can give you a great end product but not as much yield per ounce as dank nugs. The less extract weight, the higher % will be lost on just moving it around. When running a 1" tube, we averaged about a can per foot, but it varies by how much oil is actually there to extract, so trim takes less than bud. There are 3 active threads with great info, you just have to do the reading. Like, yield wise or quality? Could have an indica with frostier buds then a particular sativa and vise versa. Nug run for me is usually 20-30% depending on the quality of the plant I used. So he yields ... vector, puretane, and stok brands. Jun 18, 2015 #7 Hope you got a vac, I find just doing BHO alone is smelly. This your first time doing BHO? poll:oil yield per oz. You should be seeing at least 20g per pound, of very high quality to high quality (e.g. I'm going to spitball 15-20g per lb. I normally get a little over an ounce per pound of sugar shake. Outdoor grow, super terpy, or trash weed will be lower.