barry white you're the first the last my everything lyrics

SongsTube provides all the best Barry White songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary hits. About You're the First, the Last, My Everything "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" is a song recorded by Barry White from his third studio album Can't Get Enough (1974). SongsTube provides all the best Barry White songs, oldies but goldies tunes and legendary hits. I see so many ways that I can love you 'Til the day I die you're my reality yet I'm in a dream You're the first the last my everything. My first, my last, my everything And the answer to all my dreams You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that's what y My kind of wonderful, that's what you are I know there's only, only one like you. You're The First, The Last, My Everything lyrics: We got it together, didn't we? I know, there's only, only one like you There's no way, they could have made two Girl you're my reality But I'm lost in a dream You're the first, you're the last, my everything. Music video and lyrics - letras - testo of 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything' by Barry White. You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream. My first, my last, my everything, And the answer to all my dreams. You're like a fresh morning dew or a brand new day. Lyrics to 'My First, My Last, My Everything' by Barry White: We got it together, didn't we We've definitely got our thing together don't we baby Isn't that nice I mean really, when really sit and think about it … My first, my last, my everything. You're The First, The Last, My Everything lyrics: We got it together, didn't we? Nobody but you and me. You're the first, the last, my everything *** Instrumental *** I know there's only, only one like you. You're my son, my moon, my guiding star. And the answer to all my dreams. Nobody but you and me We got it together, baby My first, my last, my everything And the answer to all my dreams You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that's what you are I know there's only, only one like you The first, my last, my everything And the answer to all my dreams You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that's what you are I know there's only, only one like you There's no way they could have made two Girl, you're all I'm living for Your love I'll keep for evermore You're the first, you're the last, my everything You're my sun, my There's no way they could have made two. The song was written by White, Tony Sepe and Peter Radcliffe and produced by White. Writer(s): Tony Sepe, Barry White, P. Sterling Radcliffe Barry White - You`re The First, The Last, My Everything Lyrics. My first, my last, my everything. You're my son, my moon, my guiding star. There's no way, they could have made two You're all I'm living for, Your love I'll keep for evermore, You're the first, you're the last, my everything. We got it together, baby. In you I've found so many things A love so new only you could bring Can't you see if you, You'll make me feel this way. Try disabling any ad blockers and refreshing this page. My kind of … My kind of wonderful, that's what you are I know there's only, only one like you. You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream You're the first, the last, my everything. Girl you're my reality But I'm lost in a dream You're the first, you're the last, my everything. Paroles de la chanson You're The First, The Last, My Everything par Barry White We got it together, didn't we ? Nobody but you and me. The song was written by White, Tony Sepe and Peter Radcliffe and produced by White. You're like a first morning dew On a brand new day I see so many ways that I Can love you, 'til the day I die You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream You're the first, the last, my everything I know there's only, only one like you There's no way they could have made two Girl you're my …

Lyrics … You're my son, my moon, my guiding star. You're the first, you're the last, my everything. You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day. Translation of 'You're the First, the Last, My Everything' by Barry White from English to Spanish Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My ... You're the first, the last, my everything *** Instrumental *** I know there's only, only one like you. You and me, baby. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page.

Lyrics to 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything' by Barry White. My first, my last, my everything And the answer to all my dreams You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that's what you are I know there's only, only one like you There's no way they could have made two You're you're all I'm living for Your love I'll keep for evermore, You're the first my last my everything

You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream. Barry White lyrics - 143 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Just The Way You Are", "You're The First, The Last, My Everything", "Never, Never Gonna Give You Up". Music video and lyrics - letras - testo of 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything' by Barry White. You're my sun, my About You're the First, the Last, My Everything "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" is a song recorded by Barry White from his third studio album Can't Get Enough (1974).

I see so many way that I Can love you, Till the day I die. And the answer to all my dreams. And the answer to all my dreams.