Still I Long for Your Kiss

Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited.

Still Iong for your kiss Still I long for your kiss The days go by, but they don't seem the same I cry and cry and I call out your name I go downtown, I see your face Nobody around can take your place But you put me down And you turned me away Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss Chorus

Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss [SOLO] The days go by but they don't seem the same I cry and cry and I call out your name I go downtown I see your face Nobody around can take your place But you put me down But you turned me away Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss Submit Corrections. STILL I LONG FOR YOUR KISS (Lucinda Williams) ----- [Each chord is one 6/8 measure.] Check out Still I Long For Your Kiss (Album Version) by Peter Gallagher on Amazon Music. AZLyrics. June 30, 1998 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. I know I shouldn't but I want you so bad I know it couldn't be but I want what we had I know our love is gone and I can't bring it back Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss Lucinda Williams. Been creating makeup tutorials, home tours, self esteem discussions, and taking the song requests of my patrons. I know it couldn't be but I want what we [Dm] had [F] I know our [C] love is gone and I can't bring it back. Lyrics to Still I Long for Your Kiss [Live] by Lucinda Williams from the Car Wheels on a Gravel Road [Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss I know it's over cause you told me so I tried to leave but I can't let you go I can't believe you don't want me no more Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss The days go by but they don't seem the same I cry and cry and I call out your name I go downtown I see your face Deezer: free music streaming. Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss I know it's over cause you told me so I tried to leave but I can't let you go I can't believe you don't want me no more Still I long for your kiss Still I long for your kiss The days go by but they don't seem the same I cry and cry and I call out your name I go downtown I see your face Listen to Still I Long For Your Kiss by Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road. Still I Long for Your Kiss Lucinda Williams. Still I Long For Your Kiss by Lucinda Williams [C] I know I shouldn't but I want you so bad. Listen to Still I Long For Your Kiss from Peter Gallagher's 7 Days In Memphis for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. Still I Long For Your Kiss by Lucinda Williams C I know I shouldn't but I want you so bad Dm F I know it couldn't be but I want what we had C I know our love is gone and I can't bring it ba Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. 0:59. Writer(s): Lucinda Williams, Duane Jarvis. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. I know it couldn't be but I want what we [Dm] had [F] I know our [C] love is gone and I can't bring it back. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Lyrics to 'Still I Long For Your Kiss' by Lucinda Williams. Still I [Dm] long [F] for your [C] kiss. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Here’s my little cover of the great “Still I Long for Your Kiss” Related Videos. Still I Long For Your Kiss Chords by Lucinda Williams Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. Still I Long For Your Kiss. Écoutez Still I Long For Your Kiss (Album Version) par Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels On A Gravel Road. Still I [Dm] long [F] for your [C] kiss.