tarrus riley my day

Scopri su TV Sorrisi e Canzoni la programmazione di Commando: trama, cast, news e curiosità sugli attori. :D But this film meant a lot to me because it was mine and my dad's film, of course, he covered my eyes during some certain unnecessary sex scenes, but we always got a kick out of the great screen play. Rae Dawn Chong Cindy.

DH. Commando (1985) Full Cast & Crew. AS. Commando, è un film d’azione del 1985, diretto da Mark L. Lester. Action 1985 1 hr 30 min. Commando is a 1985 American action film directed by Mark L. Lester and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Alyssa Milano, Vernon Wells, Bill Duke and Dan Hedaya.The film was released in the United States on October 4, 1985. Cast & Crew. Action 1985 1 hr 30 min. He was an exiled Latin American dictator who kidnapped Jenny, the daughter of retired Special Forces Commando John Matrix. Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Dan Hedaya. Commando / 1985 6.4 115 voti. Commando Movie Release Date - Check out complete Commando movie cast, review and crew list. 71%. John Matrix, (Arnold Schwarzenegger), aitante colonnello dei marines in congedo, … Avventura, durata 90 min. - USA 1985. Commando. Arnold Schwarzenegger John Matrix. Cast completo Commando (1985) | Guarda l'elenco di attori e registi del film diretto da Mark L. Lester con Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Dan Hedaya, Vernon Wells Arnold Schwarzenegger as Colonel John Matrix; Rae Dawn Chong as Cindy; Dan Hedaya as Arius; Vernon Wells as Bennett; James Olson as … Cast. - VM 14 - MYMO NE T RO Commando valutazione media: 3,34 su 17 recensioni di critica, pubblico e dizionari. Directed by Mark L. Lester. Available on iTunes The ex-leader of an elite military task force is pressed back into service when his daughter is kidnapped. The film was released in the United States on October 4, 1985. With Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Dan Hedaya, Vernon Wells. A retired Special Forces colonel tries to save his daughter, who was abducted by his former subordinate. Commando Filming Locations. He tried to use the girl to force her father into killing the current president of his home country of Val Verde, so he could retake control. However, this proved to be a very big mistake. Commando is a 1985 American action film directed by Mark L. Lester and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Alyssa Milano, Vernon Wells, Bill Duke and Dan Hedaya.The film was released in the United States on October 4, 1985. Perché l'uomo accetti, ne viene rapita la figlia di 10 anni. Commando is a 1985 American action film directed by Mark L. Lester and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Alyssa Milano, Vernon Wells, Bill Duke and Dan Hedaya. Commando (1985) Composer(s): James Horner Released in: 1985 Country: United States Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller: Other Resources: Buy it at: Chris' Soundtrackcorner.de Buy from CD and LP.com: Other information: Total number of members who have this title in their: Collection: 618 Wish list: 80 There are 2 labels for this title. RD. Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Commando (1985) - Mark L. Lester on AllMovie - Colonel Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is retired…