suture up your future lyrics

Done and buried all I carried. I'm gonna suture up my future I ain't jaded, I just hate it See, I been down too long It's kinda hard to explain Burned and buried, all I carried. All my evil is through a needle, As it pull through the eye, What was and what will are now gone. Don't sweat it, Thread it, to forget it. I'm gonna suture up my future, I ain't jaded, I just hate it. Don't sweat it, Thread it, to forget it. I'm gonna suture up my future, I ain't jaded, I just hate it. I'm gonna suture up my future I ain't jaded, I just hate it See, I've been down too long It's kinda hard to explain Burned and buried all I carried All my evils through a needle As it pulled through the eye What was and will are all gone Don't sweat it Thread to forget it To feel like you're already gone To the rest of, the rest of the life that you've got Take a picture, bury it all away Bury it all away Tried to fake it, I just can't … …

Don't sweat it Thread it to …
All my evil through a needle As if pulled through the eye What was and what will They're all gone. See, I been down too long, It's kinda hard to explain. …

Done and buried all I carried. All my evil is through a needle, As it pull through the eye, What was and what will are now gone. See, I been down too long, It's kinda hard to explain. I'm gonna suture up my future I ain't jaded, I just hate it See, I've been down too long It's kinda hard to explain Burned and buried all I carried All my evils through a needle As it pulled through the eye What was and will are all gone Don't sweat it Thread to forget it To feel like you're already gone To the rest of, the rest of the life that you've got Take a picture, bury it all away Bury it all away Tried to fake it, I just can't …