kat trigger marlin 60 for sale

Sponsored Links.

US patent 8505225. call 815-543-4542 or Email me for more info. Arrow Dodgers KAT Triggers. marlin 795 kat adjustment assembly by arrowdodger.

But the Model 60 is also quite plain and could easily be upgraded. Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Contact Us. 186 likes. Several people over there have their 60's upgraded with that trigger. I'm a HUGE fan of the glenfields and marlins models 60s Most accurate and reliable rifles i own, Ya'll got to try ArrowDodgers trigger. The Marlin Model 60 is a classic firearm that has been a favorite of shooters and plinkers for decades. Google KAT TRIGGER.

in great working order fits marlin model 60 rifles in.22 caliber this part conforms to all ebay rules and regulations. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln.

... Model 60 can get a 16 ounce trigger.

Posting Permissions ... kat marlin trigger, kat trigger, kat trigger by arrowdodger, kat trigger for marlin, kat trigger marlin, kat triggers, marlin 795 kat trigger, marlin kat trigger.

I would be asking this at Rimfire Central, but the weirdest thing happened. Our Sales staff cannot forecast …

New Aftermarket Marlin 60/70/795 Receiver - MCI Swordfish Discussion in ' ... acccurate .22 for sale.

Fits Marlin model 60 and similar tube feed models with the factory plastic trigger guard.

… To put a KAT in your Marlin 60, 795 or variant, follow these instructions: 1. More Info Out of Stock.

It is called the KAT and available from marklener@aol.com. 2. Sponsored Links. I've been seriously considering doing something to the trigger on my 60 and 795 and the KAT seems like the best option so far that I have found.

Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 The Marlin 60 Trigger Job Bundle includes the best of all Marlin 60 Mods M*CARBO has to offer.

Great deals on Rifle Trigger Parts for Marlin. NEW for the Marlin * M60 series tube feed rifles. Numrich has been providing current and obsolete parts and schematics like these Marlin Model 60 parts since 1950, and has the service and experience that you'd expect from an industry leader. This is the screw that goes up through the forward hole of the trigger guard with nut on inside of stock holding it in place. Assembly Post - Original. Arrow Dodgers KAT Triggers. Marlin 60 action assembly by Arrowdodger.

Several people over there have their 60's upgraded with that trigger. marlin model 60.22 caliber rifle bolt* for your viewing pleasure* vintage* marlin factory original model 60.22 caliber rifle complete bolt in very good condition! Marlin Model 60 Rimfire Rifle Parts (1982 thru 1990) ... Sale.