harry nilsson me and my arrow

#17 in Canada, #34 USA and #52 Australia on RCA Records in 1971. #1. Me and my arrow Taking the high road Wherever we go, everyone knows It's me and my arrow

Print and Download Me And My Arrow sheet music.

#1. 67 notes. "Me & My Arrow" is the theme song for Oblio, the boy without a point in his head, and his dog, Arrow. Me And My Arrow:Harry Nilsson.

Me and my arrow Straighter than narrow Wherever we go, every one knows It's me and my arrow.

F7 Bb Wherever we go, everyone knows..it's me and my arrow. "Me and My Arrow" is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter Harry Nilsson for his 1970 album The Point!. F7 Bb Wherever we go, everyone knows..it's me and my arrow. Posted 15, June, 2012. whatevahifeellike liked this . Me & My Arrow. #17 in Canada, #34 USA and #52 Australia on RCA Records in 1971. A father tells his son a bedtime story about young Oblio (Mike Lookinland), who believes that having no point in the fantastical kingdom of pointed heads and things, still has a point. The song was composed as the theme for the protagonist Oblio, the pointless boy, and his dog Arrow. Me And My Arrow:Harry Nilsson. It was also released as a single in 1971, reaching number 34 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Adult Contemporary chart. Me and My Arrow Harry Nilsson.

Me and my arrow Taking the high road Wherever we go, everyone knows It's me and my arrow Directed by Fred Wolf. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. It was also released as a single in 1971, reaching number 34 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Adult Contemporary chart.. YouTube.com: “Me And My Arrow” “Me And My Arrow” lyrics.

F7 Bb Wherever we go, everyone knows..it's me and my arrow. F7 Bb Wherever we go, everyone knows..it's Adrian Belew cut a hot version on the Everybody Sings Nilsson tribute in 1995. With Ringo Starr, Dustin Hoffman, Paul Frees, Lennie Weinrib. With its poppy and surprisingly funky groove (one of Nilsson's finest), it went Top 40 with a smile in 1970. dianelikesart liked this . His dad, Harry Edward Nilsson Jr. was raised by parents who were performers in the Swedish circus who did aerial ballet. It's a wonderful character study of a boy's state of mind while growing up with his dog. Bb F7 Me and my arrow..taking the high road. The song was composed as the theme for Oblio, the pointless boy, and his dog, Arrow. dianelikesart reblogged this from sabaline. #2. FAQ; Obesessions; Best Of; In 3D! Me And My Arrow:Harry Nilsson. Adrian Belew cut a hot version on the Everybody Sings Nilsson tribute in 1995.